[8-bit Atari] YOOMP! + AtariXLbox V8

Garcimak

This present port is great and has very nice new features. I encourage people to try it. Many did before and loved it.

BTW, nice homebrew you brought here, Garcimak. Looking for more games like this. I always admired the creativity of these game developpers. Gifted with true talent. The chip sound is cool too. Now this is retro gaming. :)

Edited by waal

this is the best ive ever seen :) I recommend it for sure....

dont worry I wont add it as people told me it wasnt needed and is clutter and bloat

****NOTE FOR PEOPLE ON HOW TO TURN ALL OF THIS STUFF ON IN COINOPS***

find CoinOPS/MAME\src\cps3.cpp

find this and remove the /* at the start of a system games adding section then remove the */ at the end of the system games adding sectionre. Build and you will have those games...but it will slow the gui by a few percent....and was decided no one wanted any of this stuff so to save 50k of mem it would be removed

/*ROM_START( A78_AlienBrigade )

becomes

ROM_START( A78_AlienBrigade )

and

ROM_END*/

becomes

ROM_END

as easy as that but remember to acount for the memory on the virtual mem games :)

you can do this for any of the other systems like virtualboy illevision...coleco....etc I wont be adding it as I was the one that removed it but thats how it can be done......

Ill leave this thread to die but you can always take note if you want to know who to turn it on in CoinOPS :)

I hope this stuff is more popular than when I tested and rebuilds some faith that maybe im wrong and you guys want this stuff, as all I see is the same 4-5 people who work on this stuff saying awsome skin on all the forums or something like that ....which is silly as they all know each other...its fun but man I wish they find people that wherent in the team to look at stuff or comment or post you tube or someone...it just seems wierd to me

PLEASE GUYS IF YOUR INTERESTED COMMENT AND GET INVOLVED

good luck waal....your awsomely talented for sure

id say tumble weeds like all the other threads....a shame with so much going on :) the prophecies are coming true though....it was written in the stars like Xbox Scene hehehe just a personal joke

I say you guys can revive it? with in the next few years im looking forward to new screenshot packs:).....im sure I waited long enough we can all get new packs.....I for one waited so long I did it myself pretty much the day I decided to do it myself which is a shame I wanted to code that day.....

Lifes been alot more relaxed these days for everyone and xmas is coming.....

Merry Xmas everyone.....

I can see you've been very active this last month... on this forum at least. Nobody was here to bother you but you wrote a looooot of loooong boring, bitter and irrelevant posts like you did above. What a pity.

BTW, thank you sensei for teaching us how to remove a comment. You definitely bring a lot to people.

Now moderators, can you please remove these spams ? Once again BP derailed a thread but we'd like to talk about Atari and neo-retrogaming stuff instead. There are people interested here for a change. Thanks for your comprehension.

Edited by waal

Merry Xmas......and welcome to the party.....reviv the scene with your skills waal :) I know you can do it......

and Merry Xmas to all :)

ive been busy with some developers on other stuff as you guys know...but its always fun to watch people with your skills saving the day....and calling me out on my lack of skills....

and I like to say I told you so even though its a no brainer......as its always so obvious

this is the best ive ever seen :) I recommend it for sure....

****NOTE FOR PEOPLE ON HOW TO TURN ALL OF THIS STUFF ON IN COINOPS***

find CoinOPS/MAME\src\cps3.cpp

find this and remove the /* at the start of a system games adding section then remove the */ at the end of the system games adding sectionre. Build and you will have those games...but it will slow the gui by a few percent....and was decided no one wanted any of this stuff so to save 50k of mem it would be removed

/*ROM_START( A78_AlienBrigade )

becomes

ROM_START( A78_AlienBrigade )

and

ROM_END*/

becomes

ROM_END

Thank you for the clarification, could be very effective in a MAME/COINOPS cab, i'll add it for sure.