This man is the king of Youtube

Shibathedog

All of his videos are fucking awesome. You can't make anything better.

He has over 1000 videos like this. I don't need to browse anything else on Youtube ever again. Everything Is Terrible is cool too, but not all of their stuff is on youtube.

http://www.everythingisterrible.com/

So much ridiculous shit on there I don't even know where to begin.

three stooges Moe haircut + heavy accent broken english as spoken by stroke victim + VCR obsession = WTF?

Okay, a man with a Vcr fetish who has the most ugliest haircut known to man.. and the other guy..

Good Moaning Beeple! I open a lil' bitch my youdube chah nel..

Nao.. my kit chan and mai wross. Nao i sneeze mai wross verdy gud.. NO! No, no! dih moning eye bowling mai cofe maikerrr. Nao eye! Yesssss... frech waturd, frech waturd. felix waturd is gud.. War fest waturd.. in teh hole. Dis mai freeger, yes i need cofe and milik.. but uhh, not timeh isa milik... be crush milik is warm.. uh i need uh payper.. cofe paper. bwat but what is that that uh reyal name but what is dat payper real name im ah im shame uh.. cofe paper! .. cofe side fall in de paper! uh heh dew you like that name.. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha *takes deep breath and breathes out* Yesssss.... mai life is new page, i talk holy eh he eh he eh he eh he! dat ha ah ha ah ha! *breathes in deeply and breathes out* Yesssss... I made spoon cofe nao you watch mai i made mai bowling mai Ha Ha Ha Ha bowling mai cofe.. nrahhhhng open open.. dat bitch verdy difficultch! difficultch.. Won a hand. Shuhdop, shuhdop shuhdop you uh id-- waturd! Ha Ha Ha Ha! *takes deep breath and breathe outward and say* That bitch verdy funny. O'mai shpewn.. I drwank mai cofe He heuh Hengl Ha ha ha ha... NO! .. I need! Won and Haaard Shpewn.. cofe uh co- *giggles* cofe uh uh uh uh uh cofe have name uh nooo worry bout that. that isth difficultch yes. Now uh now uh I take crotch up my shpewn and take mai cofe .. cofe need .. not warm uh cofe need coat! Yesss! ... cuz cofe inside is uh uh flesh.. no flesh Ha ha ha ha....

I got tired of watching it so i stopped at 3:35 lol

Ha I wish, been too broke for weed. I think for some reason I just find Finnish people hilarious. Both of these guys have more videos that are probably funnier but if you didn't like those they are probably just weirder. Some of them I probably shouldn't post either. In one of them he is talking about how he finds old dildos in the trash and stuffs them/puts a blade in them to make a knife out of them. He is making a sandwich with this dildo knife and he is like yeah its perfect for a knife, you will never slip, the grip is so familiar since you are used to it from fapping! He keeps sausage next to his toilet and he is eating it off the toilet in one video too. I just think its funny seeing this guys strange habits/lifestyle I guess.

You really should check out Everything Is Terrible though. It has a lot more variety. It's like TV Carnage if you have ever heard of that. Basically everything on there is just weird stuff they found on public access/old VHS tapes. Some of it is fucking crazy.