Just got an HTC Evo

Lucandrake

Phucking phone junkies...

I wish I could buy a phone with nothing more than PHONE and TEXT capabilities, with a QWERTY keyboard. No internet browser, no other useless overpriced Data Plan required crap. If you need a phone to tell you were the nearest restaurant or Starbucks is, you're a tool. Weather? Look up in the sky meatstick!

I have a Blackberry, only because it was the cheapest phone I could find with the above. I've outright disabled Data services, NOTHING is allowed to connect to the internet.

I just got a Samsung Intercept a few days ago. kinda middle of the road for Android handsets, But my plan is only 25bucks for unlimited text and data. I like it.

I'm still debating if I should root it and install Froyo.

considerin a new phone myself, gettin close to time for retiring the old n-gage probably & the ability to use an mp3 ringtone would be nice, if only the budget android phones weren't still around 100 quid my poor unemployed arse could get one easily, ah well festive time approaches maybe have money then

The maps navi is useful. I'm not the best at directions, and being able to IM with my people on the go is also, check my bank account etc. Using astrid to set my tasks, like paying the car bill and my taxes I owe, cuz I don't keep a physical planner as I was never into that shit, save some trees I guess and my credit score. Also good for an alarm clock, setting multiple alarms cuz I am the worst morning person.