So WTF is going on with CoinOPS?

Shibathedog

OK its limited to 5 psx games

Time Crisis

Strider 2

Castevania Syphony of the Night

Tekken 3

Ridge Racer

classics but I have alot more but the pack is massive and any one can make a package for these if they want

Have you considered including just the videos for those others PSX games? I think that would be a great idea, while we easely can grab the games from somewhere else.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way after all the changes a few of the games ran out of virtual memory ....I fixed all of these in this build for all the games....this could be altered by the user but I fixed them in an end to end test....if people dont want this they should still use the new vm.txt and vmhidef.txt as they have been updated.....or else you will have to setup a few games like Super Puzzle Fighter in 720P says its out of mem

just a heads up....but if your running EPIC ive synced everything and tested in SD and HD

I tested Street Fighter 3 for the first time yesterday. The exit command doesn't work, but I guess it's due to the rip, right? No big deal though.

I had one strange issue when playing super mario all-stars the other day. In lost levels, sometimes it didn't remember my saves, and I had to re-play a few levels. Even though I saved after a world. Don't know how the original is supposed to work, so maybe it's just the way the game is designed, but I thought it was strange.

no idea......to exit street fighter 3 go into the menu and select play another game or something like that its the bottom option it will boot back to CoinOPS but yes start+back wont work

Cheers!

Could the lost saves be due to the option for making the loading times faster? I'm using it.

no idea what that means :)

You added an option the last release which made the loading times faster. On the other hand, saving your favorite games in highlighted gold in the menu doesn't work. I was wondering if the ingame saves could be affected by it as well.

nope :) saves wont be effected

to save you favs turn off the fast load feature boot a game with the new favs selected...exit the game then turn on fast boot option again and it will have saved your favs....

ummm most hdd the difference in load time should be very small and it does have some advantages

nope :) saves wont be effected

to save you favs turn off the fast load feature boot a game with the new favs selected...exit the game then turn on fast boot option again and it will have saved your favs....

ummm most hdd the difference in load time should be very small and it does have some advantages

I read you said that before, but to me it makes a big difference. I BIG arcade game, takes about 50 seconds to load on my box, but when I enable fast boot, it's 25. I'd say about everything boots twice as fast.