So WTF is going on with CoinOPS?

Shibathedog

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if no offers happen soon ill take a risk :P its more a risk for you guys than me id say

How about this....

I set up a seedbox and give you the details, then you upload just the epic files you have to the server space. I will upload the Showroom files and transfer them into epic however you want me to do it...

Leave the PSX games out so its less strain on your bandwidth as Im sure they will take a lot of the space @ 700MB each or whatever.

I can then find and add the PSX games after or we can release a pack of PSX games for people to put in.

I have some 150 original PAL PSX games.

I do not have FTP experiance other than transfering to xbox and PC, so I fail that critiria match :D

I work 6 days 9am - 6pm I can devote an hour or 2 a night at best.

Peace !

See no offense man but I can barely understand what you are talking about.

I dont want any more to do with your guys problems....with your guys politics....with your guys bitterness... (What? Are you talking about trolls? They are the only ones with any of this)

I truely for me dont think your solutions are what I want..... (What solutions? What was offered? Solutions for what?)

to me personally you guys are so bitter you try and ruin it for everyone one and from what I seen actually do...but nothing for people I know is ruined and my goals are my goals and are strong.... (Again, no one is trying to ruin anything except supposedly trolls, First you say things are getting ruined and then you say you know it isn't ruined. So is it ruined or not? What is being ruined anyway?)

I do what I beleive in and if you have issues with it....use whatever im not here at this point to tell you guys how you should act or what you should use..... (Okay fair enough, but it seems like most people want to use CoinOps!)

I am sad for people as ive seen the skills involved and the misinformation about how hard or easy stuff is....the design choices that led to many questions that dont happen with CoinOPS due to its design choices......but I must go forward as I always do with or without you guys and I warned you enough you would end up with the trolls and it was up to you guys to do something....Im the only one that thinks this way but I stand by it and move on....ive seen the most basic features being discussed and told they are really hard....when they are simple....to me its more about where do they fit in CoinOPS than the coding....its more to do with human dynamics than coding and thats my goal....features are bloat without thought IMO....ill leave you with that.....its been said many times in many ways.... (This I don't understand at all. Basically what you are saying I think is that you are upset that people do not understand what is hard to do and what is easy to do and often get them mixed up. Also things must be done differently because of how CoinOps is made. You anticipated trolls and you feel like not enough is being done. Well no offense but it seems like your really the only one egging them on. Just ignore them and don't respond to their posts. A moderator will eventually get there. You have to understand not a lot of moderators are on at a time on this site. Even if it never gets deleted just continue ignoring it! It's just posts! It's not like they are coming into your house and destroying your code making you start over. Then I guess you are saying you are the only one who feels there are trolls, which is definitely not true, and then how the coding isn't whats hard it's decided how to change coinops for the better that is hard. I don't really get what you mean by features are bloat without thought. Are you saying CoinOps has bloat? You want to remove some features? You don't like features being suggested? It's your emu, do what you want!)

correct me if I'm wrong. You have a very strange form of English that for some reason I can't follow. I've never had this problem before but for some reason whenever I try to read your posts I end up re-reading sentences tons of times over and my head just starts spinning trying to make sense of it. It's like you are inducing dyslexia for me or something.

ANYWAY. It seems to have been clearly demonstrated in this very thread that people are interested in this emu, and people are interested in getting it out. You seem to feel like people aren't interested and they are. You are letting the opinions of very few select people (2 or 3 that I can think of) represent the opinion of many (TONS of people read this forum, and quite a few post on it, there is no way to count but it is A LOT) basically don't let the trolls ruin it for everyone else. I wouldn't recommend leaving either because every website is going to have trolls. In fact the trolls are probably going to deliberately follow you and the more you move around the easier it makes it for them to bother you. It's just something your going to have to learn to deal with. Every project ever has had people who thought it was stupid, every project ever also has people who think it's great.

I dont want anything more to do with the xtras trolls and there solutions they constantly tell people complete rubbish with little if any fact or knoweldge from my perspective....that stuff was for darknoir whos ive refused to do stuff for quite along time and he is on the xtras stuff....they are the worst idots ive seen and they make screenshot packs....and dark had the cheek to say stuff about open source when they are the only non open source people out there......ive explained myself so many times......I know they are wrong about everything ive said and its time to stop talking about it....

all is ok just do as I say and stuff will happen...I dont wish to discuss it...set up a team as said to discuss and control this stuff and ill come in and help or patch it.....these forums are full of rubbish....have long since offered little to do with development. Ive stated how im releasing it and nothing happened then people ask again whats happening....PM me if you have that stuff...meet the list I gave you.....thanks to JCD he has offered and its just his crediability that im questioning as hes probably one of the xtras team and has no history on multiple forums...and I want nothing to do with them for personal reasons plus I just dont like any of there vision or direction or attention to detail (rx put a release of CoinOPS with more than 100 known bugs in so many areas and wouldnt listen, he refused to do a few hours work with someone that knows more than him about things to make it right and it just makes me cry the lack of attention to detail from people that claim to be doinging things right).......this is all just opion and means nothing....its just my opion its allways been up to you guys to be the community im not the community...the community allows everything to get away from development and head to screenshot building name calling and stuff like that...I dont have an issue with that but im moving forward on new developements at present and although this was fun I want to progress this further than any of them have imagined or visioned and there ideas are distant memories for me....I dont wish to be limited by the community it should offer solid discussion and support the people that do real stuff instead of constant harrasment misinformation by people who when test cant do much and never prove anything.....ive tested them many times with the same results and to me its up to you guys to tell them if not the community is of little use to me and ill develope alone and release stuff when ready and supply sources to xbmc people......

it will be released just follow the same way its always been done and it will happen.....like it always has every other time the same way....I wish I could do this differently but I cant

OK keep on subject if someone wants to form a forum like say this one

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...&hl=drivers

this is great and can be for more than drivers...eg features, cores, skin ideas etc its properly controlled and managed by the community and I can look at it and see what to do when I feel like it and have free time.....its all to do with development and little to do with politics :P

so im out for now as I say if there is some community work ill be involved if not ill be going it alone for a bit.....

ace9094 and (.)(.), are you guys getting my pms? Just not sure as I haven't gotten any replies and they aren't showing in my sent items either after being sent. Odd.

I noticed your message this morning (im on uk time so that was sent when im in bed), i only just got in from work....

Im happy to roll with you guys to get this done but my time is limited.

I dont use msn but ill set an account up... Its good to see people care enough to goo out of there way !

Peace

OK its in works now...ive been away for weekend and stuff has come though

also what games had the wrong video on last Full package? and any other issues....ill resysnc them as they where always correct my side....

There will be a new release soon with called CoinOPS EPIC

it will be 25gig and have 2000 games...including all videos screen catagories for all major consoles handhelds and Arcades...it will include

Arcades

Killer Instinct 1 and 2

Doom 2, Doom Final, Doom Final 2

SNES

Megadrive

PSX

N64

NES

Master System

PC Engine

PC Engine CD

C64

and alot more...also all games will for cps2 work in both mame core and fba core......and everything is setup properly and works/tested...alot has changed in the packs I see given to people and this is all the fixes all the new added games and all videos tided up etc...like all the low res xtra videos are now alot better :)

alot of new stuff not seen in other CoinOPS builds or packages and I mean alot..........................this is the best starting package I would have ever seen and will be a treat to use even for the young or old...no more fluffing around with many configs etc its a one stop shop and you can add anything missing if you want.....

Too awesome! Bring it on!! Just bought a larger harddrive (512GB) for my XBOX in hopes of adding whatever the latest Coinops is at the time so this is great news. Hopefully it will be out during the holidays since I'm finally going to have some time to play games. As always, if you need any help just let me know.

OK its in works now...ive been away for weekend and stuff has come though

also what games had the wrong video on last Full package? and any other issues....ill resysnc them as they where always correct my side....

There will be a new release soon with called CoinOPS EPIC

it will be 25gig and have 2000 games...including all videos screen catagories for all major consoles handhelds and Arcades...it will include

Arcades

Killer Instinct 1 and 2

Doom 2, Doom Final, Doom Final 2

SNES

Megadrive

PSX

N64

NES

Master System

PC Engine

PC Engine CD

C64

and alot more...also all games will for cps2 work in both mame core and fba core......and everything is setup properly and works/tested...alot has changed in the packs I see given to people and this is all the fixes all the new added games and all videos tided up etc...like all the low res xtra videos are now alot better :)

alot of new stuff not seen in other CoinOPS builds or packages and I mean alot..........................this is the best starting package I would have ever seen and will be a treat to use even for the young or old...no more fluffing around with many configs etc its a one stop shop and you can add anything missing if you want.....