xbox 360 warriros help me out a sec

emsley

i know nothing about 360, live or cracked scene, the guy i know has asked a bit of vauge question and here it is:

Anyone here got a crack or can share a code for my young son pls? I can't afford over 40 quid to subscribe.

He has X_Box 360 (latest version) and is totally into "Forza Motor Sport 3". However the cars he really wants to use are only available from X-Box live.

Anyone help here please? Thanks in advance. If it's a case of burning a disc. I will pay for the disc and postage.

He also mentioned something about a "points system" that could possibly be shared online, to get the downloads he wants?

best way to go?

i know nothing about 360, live or cracked scene, the guy i know has asked a bit of vauge question and here it is:

Anyone here got a crack or can share a code for my young son pls? I can't afford over 40 quid to subscribe.

He has X_Box 360 (latest version) and is totally into "Forza Motor Sport 3". However the cars he really wants to use are only available from X-Box live.

Anyone help here please? Thanks in advance. If it's a case of burning a disc. I will pay for the disc and postage.

He also mentioned something about a "points system" that could possibly be shared online, to get the downloads he wants?

best way to go?

your friend has 2 choices

he can still go on xbox live and set up what is called a silver account,this lets you download game content from xbox live.you just cant play online with a silver account.

but i am geussing he has a flashed 360 which lets him play burned discs,if so then there has been a new dashboard update released and this is detecting backup games on peoples 360s.

the other choice he has is the forza motorsport 3 ultimate collection

In October, 2010, an Ultimate Collection version was released, which includes all DLC along with several new cars including the Plymouth Cuda, Jaguar D-Type, Lancia 037, and Porsche 550.

as you can see it has all the downloadable content included and some extra cars.

• 2 weeks later...
i found myself at a place where there is a lot of vegetation. as i cud not find a way ahead, i came back to the central hall & turned the lever so that i can gain access to the second tower.

shut the fuck up.