Ill port Super Mario X into CoinOPS

BritneysPAIRS

well i need to see how its coded to judge the work vs the reward....to me if I get the source and looks as easy as the doom sources ill port it in a day....if its major maybe I wont....

if its to complexed id leave it.....as I have other stuff im working on for sure....

by the way for xmv code its a 10minute job and so is synopsis....well maybe an hour or two....just use the sources from CoinOPS or just the xdk is fine they are all in the samples folder.....

Looks like someone still goes to xbox-scene. :) I thought xmv would be pretty easy to add, it's not hard to add an xmv audio feature. I just have to make the menu more responsive first. Synopsis I know less about. If its just game info I suppose I can add it easily as long as I understand how it scrapes for specific game info.

Back on topic - Hopefully you'll be able to get a hold of Redigit, or he'll respond to the request thread.

I know more than what people think...your thread is the only one of interest now the rest are icons or something and to me thats 10second jobs...........anyway xmv is 10min job if you need it done and it will use 200k of mem and be snappy as.......but the stuff you mentioned like fade out effects is one line of code, actually its just changing one line you will allready have....ill admit im a bit scared you cant do this stuff and are making a new gui...but im sure its all good....I was also scared when I saw you use cba skin as default and the comments I saw afterwould where the axact reason why I questioned it and felt bad about it...if you want logo or skins creat neil222 seems really good if you want a logo that easy as.....also on that note when im finished with xbmc stuff ill probably take an indipendant look at n64 and psx core and see if I can fix a few issues core wise...the rest of the cores seem to be really good, but obviously due to 3d nature these are the worst but still pretty good...ill release sources after I look if you guys want them...but they will be placed into a diff engine and it isnt just a cut and paste like people think....

best of luck I hope someone can get me sources for this so I can see how easy / hard this is to put into the xbox....

ill admit im a bit scared you cant do this stuff and are making a new gui...but im sure its all good....I was also scared when I saw you use cba skin as default and the comments I saw afterwould where the axact reason why I questioned it and felt bad about it...

As per usual wrong again, the wrong skin was FTP'd to the wrong server, thats all. Total mistake.

I know you don't like me or my stuff which makes no f***** difference to me at all, we all know new ideas and fast performance aren't your thing which we have all seen in your last 2 yrs work. So i can see why my blindingly speedy work (second to none i might add) doesn't appeal to you.

Anyhow, good luck scratching around for another project so you can stand back on your soap box for "2 minutes" more adoration from newbies.

PS. Nice to see you eventually learned how to code video too, 2 yrs too late but never the less. Ok i suppose if you like distorted aspect ratios.

I do it for people.....as I beleive your stuff is the worst ive seen....no other personal reason....just to be like others I think the skins have faults or are uploaded wrong but in reality its your design....

you can choose to ingnor those facts as you saw for your self from people....I cant make you :) I know exactly what I see and I fell sorry for others as ive said that your stuff is put in as default....

look to all you that beleive you can go it alone with the skills ive seen and question mine.....its scary to actually see the skills have...you should ask for help and admit your place...I know my skills and I know your skills and if you want to run on your skills well best of luck I wont hold out for anything more than cfg files....an icon or 2 or a skin maybe....all very simple for me to do 100 a day if I wanted...this may seem aragont or whatever but to me its facts....

weiner ill get back to you...

as for doing videos I spent a week or less on them as xtras where not good enough for people I know as they told me and I agreed with them(they where nearly the same as what was handed over years ago and was done in 2-3 days with my involvelment, so I spent a few more days and redid 1000 of them for myself and my friends and didnt spend years pretending to do stuff when 95 plus percent was what was given to you on an ftp as I know as I worked on it)...true aspect is easy and I dont care as you seen in the skin...also coinops is the only emulator that does true aspect caluctions for every one of the 250 aspectio ratio types in scale x1 x2 x3 or stretch it, perfect scale it, autofit to desired box you create or auto fit to screen with a little over scan...click of one button and doesnt care if its 720p widescreen non widescreen 480i 480p NTSC or PAL all that is acounted for and corrected, it does all the calcutlations but you have the balls to talk to me about true aspect ratio ive seen the other pixel perfect stuff and to me its done very very poorly and I refused to put in screen cordiants like the others as it was so silly to do this when the emu with some maths can do what it likes...anyone to me its just another joke telling me im a newbe when i did it right and on level far far greater than any other emu and you say I dont understand it.....so you are obviously....very bitter and lie...unable to really work stuff out...or worse you really should look at your skills and know mine I know what I dont know as well and thats more than I know...but im aware of this and that makes me good and you unknowning about your level makes you a troll

pitty the sources arent public :)

also im out of this thread unless someone can get sources.....sorry but really I dont have time or want to be involved xtras rubbish I know there want to lead stuff and there skill level and I dont want to work at all with them on anything as they want control but cant do even the basics right.....and onece again im sorry I think this way....ill let the you guys talk about it (although to me actions speak louder than words, I know you dont believe this), at least you guys are full of confidence