Whisky and Coke Vs Rum and Coke

Shibathedog

Whisky and Coke Vs Rum and Coke  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't tell the differfence between Gin and Vodka...at the bar. That's because they serve domestic SHIT.

I was once asked by a bardtender "How's your gin and tonic?" I didn't ask for gin, and I don't drink gin. If she hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have known.

Vodka...I drink Stolichnaya, Smirnoff is ASS, Grey Goose is yuppie Vodka that tastes like I'm licking a dirty window.

Crown Royal whiskey too.

plus you get one of those awesome purple bags. :P

Everclear punch fuck yeah! Make it with blue raspberry kool aide + crush up so no doz in it. You'll keep getting drunker and you can't pass out!

Vodka is probably my favorite. Lately depending on what I have to spend I have been sticking mainly to two brands because they are amazing quality for the price. The cheaper shit is called Red Star and the more expensive is Tito's Handmade. You should give them both a shot if you like vodka. I agree with you too Smirnoff/Grey Goose is shit. If I'm at a bar and all they have are these common shit brands everyone drinks I'd rather have Absolut/Skyy although they aren't much better.

To be fair though the actual smirnoff from Russia (says smirnoffe on the bottle if I remember right) is a lot better. It's also a lot stronger. Maybe the alcohol was masking the taste more though.

To this day I think Tonic Water is probably the most disgusting shit I have ever put in my mouth.

Well I had some Everclear punch and it was good! I didnt notice the alcohol till I bit into some fruit. By the end of the (big) cup I was awesome. After 2 I was done.

No doze... I never heard of such a thing. I dont drink enough to pass out... or dont usually I should say. I drink till I get the slight visual woosh when I turn my head then nurse what I have. I get even more chatty (hard to believe... I know) but I hate hate hate loosing my faculties. I hate seeing girls pretend fall for attn. I hate when people start getting stupid. Like that asshole one time that was sitting on the floor of 7-11