Naruto Shipudden: Ninja Storm 2 Thread

Shoma

aw man wish I culd record my fights! How did you do that?

I'll be happy to post my anti-naruto video tatics.

Also Im currently working on how to defeat pple who turbo the block button, as this button makes you piratically invincible with teamates to block you while you recover charka.

I try to time my subtitution but it never works as well and I understnad why pple see its better to mash it it durring combos but to friggin turbo it????? cmon.

I bought this.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...0-052-_-Product

Also Im currently working on how to defeat pple who turbo the block buttion, as this button makes you pratically invinicble with teamates to block you while you recover charka.

People play online for the wrong reasons. The Substitution Justu timing is dodgy, which is why people spam the block button, it's sad really.

Here's a fact, how ever many times you've won means nothing, it's just a number. Which is why I decided not to play online anymore. They don't allow one on one matches, why?

I bought this.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...0-052-_-Product

Also Im currently working on how to defeat pple who turbo the block buttion, as this button makes you pratically invinicble with teamates to block you while you recover charka.

People play online for the wrong reasons. The Substitution Justu timing is dodgy, which is why people spam the block button, it's sad really.

Here's a fact, how ever many times you've won means nothing, it's just a number. Which is why I decided not to play online anymore. They don't allow one on one matches, why?

I say dont give up on playing online, I just keep playing until I find someon who's fun to play and friend them, then we have parties(xbl) and we just play with each together. As for the 1on1, Im not sure about PS3 but on 360 we have the choice where you can play 1on1(no support) or teams but thats only for player matches, not rank.

Just got off a game after gettin a party with a buncha of naruto fans and wow, I never I would be so entertained by talking to Naruto nerds. And me being surprised how naruto nerdy i am.

And it was nice to have the dudes who say "dawg" after each sentence and the guys who sound like they've beein thrown in swirlie one too many times and even rnadom frineds who joined that u had no idea even watched anime.

Overall, My rank is one the Kage's, and I'm tired of online playing with random pple, so its nice to know I'll always have sum1 who can have fun games with. if u have an xbox and this game, gimme a holla, gametag is on my sig.

For sure, we should play next weekend. My gamertag is "Rostir".

I ranked up to "Special Jonin" just recently.

The true experience is being able to talk about manga in a room of people who aren't going to call you a thirteen year old, just because "they think it's for kids", when they haven't seen a second of the anime or have read a word of the manga.

The people who don't really care, and who will discuss manga with you all day if it came down to it.

I started to develop a certain strategy, I'm a true Chidori spear Sasuke user now, randomly fighting people with 300 wins and 50 losses, just to see if I can get lucky and kill them with their character exploitations.