Some people piss me off.

emsley

You know the types, the ones who cant think properly or are really one sided in their opinions.

This drunk guy came up to me in the pub and started blabbing his mouth at me - I though fuck me, if i hit you im gonna put you on your ass straight away, I did him a favour by keeping my cool - fronting his chest up to me like he is some Spartan warrior. What would you guys of done? a 45 year old drunk guy acting hard when you're minding your own business?

I was that close to ripping his head off - assholes. I swear right now if i didnt have a record and I knew the cops wouldnt get involved...

That guy even goes to touch me again im putting him down.

Im seriously pissed off today.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just laugh at people like that. I'm very mellow when drunk, but don't fuck with me or that changes fast. Trash talking? I just laugh at them and say "whatever" until they go away.

These are just pansies who don't have the guts to speak their mind without being drunk enough. Often winds up being projected onto strangers even, cause they're such big pussies they can't even say it drunk to who they really want to.

I just laugh at people like that. I'm very mellow when drunk, but don't fuck with me or that changes fast. Trash talking? I just laugh at them and say "whatever" until they go away.

These are just pansies who don't have the guts to speak their mind without being drunk enough. Often winds up being projected onto strangers even, cause they're such big pussies they can't even say it drunk to who they really want to.

Man I get so tired of people who Dont have basic manners - i know how the world works just because im an ok guy does not mean that others will be "fine" with me.

It's ALWAYS the same kind of guys that start this shit with me - they look at me or whatever and figure I look "soft" its written all over me that im easy going always has been - I never get a big guy going "im gonna kill you!" probably cause the bigger guys have some fucking self esteem, all my buddies are bigger guys.

Also Im in my local pub what are other dicks gonna think "hey there's that guy who wont stick up for him self" jesus cinder im not a heavy weight but i can brawl a bit if i would of hit that guy id of been the scum of society - with about 23 witnesses on the stand 4 months later.

How pathetic is it that the only way I can get some respect is by punching people in the face?

I despair lately I really do.

I find respect in that, where people know I can punch the piss out of them...but I don't do it.

When they know you think they aren't even worth your time, but that you will kick their ass around, they tend to smarten up.

Just play the "Silent Type" routine...works well. People get scared when you don't talk, or if you do...not more than 3 words leave your lips, like the calm before a storm.

I've cooled off now but was wound up for a few days - This guy is the local "abusive drunk" I think all the "ok" people he starts with and trys to intimidate - about two months ago he got arrested for beating an old man kicked him in the head 6 times over a beer. he got busted and now one of the witnesses has pulled out because he is turning his family on them.

He got a kicking after saying some awful shit about someone who had died about 3 years ago, last thing you wanna say to someone who has just lost someone is insult them...

Proper rubber head -