Samurai Shodown 5 (samsho5.zip/ssv.zip) News

No, what I ment was that I had spent the better part of two hours trying to read through the Metal Slug 5 thread to try and find a working link and figured it would be quicker to go to the last page and ask here on SS5 :angry:.

I must admit that sounds silly to post in a thread that is not related. but as i have said. the neoorageX emulator has been posted so many times and the fixes. i am confused to how you could miss it.

Edited by james

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am sorry man but i am not to good with emulation so pretty much i really don't understand that. i kinda have a idea but not really. but hopefully i can figure it out eventually.

First, get yourself Kawaks 1.46 with a Loader. Then, open the ASR.DAT (somewhere in the Kawaks folder) with Notepad and copy/paste those lines that Urguan2x posted into the ASR.DAT file. Remember to save the file and then close it.

what do you mean by loader and where do i get one?

Where can i get the SS5 ROM (NRX version)? Ive searched all the pages and all the links i tried were broken....

Let's put it this way: Every SSV romset works in NRX (except maybe the MAME romset) after putting some rom hacks in. Remember to grab a decrypted set ~30-40MB or so. Is there even a encrypted set of SSV floating around?

Where can i get the SS5 ROM (NRX version)? Ive searched all the pages and all the links i tried were broken....

Let's put it this way: Every SSV romset works in NRX (except maybe the MAME romset) after putting some rom hacks in. Remember to grab a decrypted set ~30-40MB or so. Is there even a encrypted set of SSV floating around?

nein :)

Edited by Xeon

my ssv works in mame kawaks Nebula NeorageX all is the same rom set because its decrypted

my ssv works in mame kawaks Nebula NeorageX all is the same rom set because its decrypted

Yeah, good to hear. I wasn't sure about MAME, since it sometimes uses entirely different romsets.