Samurai Shodown 5 (samsho5.zip/ssv.zip) News

yeah, i dled the new rom and i put the rom into the folder called Roms. everytime i try to import the roms it says that nothing was detected and to make sure that it points to the directory. when i try to put the roms from roms folder in my old neoragex into the new one, it terminates instantly.

i think you will be better off useing nebula as you seem not to know what to do

Nebula?It Sucks.Nebula IS Not Far Worse Than Krawks.In My Opion,FBA And NeoRageX IS Da Best.=)

FBA is crap Neorage is crap neorage is nothing but a hacked emulator. and was only meant for the older pc .

now i ask you. have you tried to play svc or samsho5 in nebula?

what do you have against FBA? i seriously cant see anything wrong with it. it is faster and multitasks better than Kawaks and seems to have better Rasters support than Nebula. and doesnt even need a loader or dat if you can compile on your own (and recompiling only takes like 30 seconds at most on fairly fast PCs -minutes on slow PCs but not that much). video and sound may be a different thing and entitles to your taste and such.

or do you simply think it sucks because it is a low-enders choice?

i use mame i find it to be the best

and yeah it you have an old pc then FBA is good for that but thats it.. nothing more...

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry if this question has been asked before but im not going to look through all those pages... I read enough when SvC came out. Now can anyone help me with this damn "Bank Error" i get when i load SS5?

You have to use the EGCG NeorageX H1 found at www.neogamez.net

For those of  you using Kawak 1.46 to play SS5, I wonder did you guys have problem doing the suicide move(b,f,d+start)?  I can do the taunt, but not suicide, which is very odd :)

To my knowledge, there is no suicide move in SS5...I may be wrong.

Hello all, I'm just wondering what's the password for samsho5+nebula.by.svc.dump.team.rar. It's asking for a password to open the rar file! Does anyone know it?

Ah yes, I too need the password. Can anyone get back at us and help us poor fellows? :)

But when I checked the properties of the RAR file, it said it had 0 files in it. Or does it just say that because its encrypted?

For those of  you using Kawak 1.46 to play SS5, I wonder did you guys have problem doing the suicide move(b,f,d+start)?  I can do the taunt, but not suicide, which is very odd :)

yes, there is it. I was playing the game on neorageX and the move works, but not on WinKawaks, which is totally odd.

yes, there is it. I was playing the game on neorageX and the move works, but not on WinKawaks, which is totally odd.

I stand corrected then.