Samurai Shodown 5 (samsho5.zip/ssv.zip) News

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i dled the new rom and i put the rom into the folder called Roms. everytime i try to import the roms it says that nothing was detected and to make sure that it points to the directory. when i try to put the roms from roms folder in my old neoragex into the new one, it terminates instantly.

yeah, i dled the new rom and i put the rom into the folder called Roms. everytime i try to import the roms it says that nothing was detected and to make sure that it points to the directory. when i try to put the roms from roms folder in my old neoragex into the new one, it terminates instantly.

i think you will be better off useing nebula as you seem not to know what to do

Nebula?It Sucks.Nebula IS Not Far Worse Than Krawks.In My Opion,FBA And NeoRageX IS Da Best.=)

ok, is there anyone who is playing SSV in NeoRageX that can guide me in the proper direction or explain things a little more precisely that is willing to help me?

is it possible for me to convert.bin to.rom?

the individual files i dled from epic-center only amount to 33.4mg if i zip it together, but the samsho5 rom i got from the nebula hack only works for nebula, but it's the proper size.

i DID put the rom in a folder called Roms, and i DID get the new NeoRageX, FYI

it seems that the only problem i have is getting a rom that will work for NeoRageX. which of the sites posted on this thread has that rom?

ok, is there anyone who is playing SSV in NeoRageX that can guide me in the proper direction or explain things a little more precisely that is willing to help me?

is it possible for me to convert.bin to.rom?

the individual files i dled from epic-center only amount to 33.4mg if i zip it together, but the samsho5 rom i got from the nebula hack only works for nebula, but it's the proper size.

i DID put the rom in a folder called Roms, and i DID get the new NeoRageX, FYI

it seems that the only problem i have is getting a rom that will work for NeoRageX. which of the sites posted on this thread has that rom?

i play ssv on nebuala kawaks mame and neorage

this is simple

rename all you roms too ssv_??.rom then rezip the rom.and then try running it

Hey, I am new to posting but i got SSV to run perfectly in NRX.

These are the steps i took:

1. Got the individual files from epic-center

2. Created a new folder on desktop

3. Unzipped all files into folder (password for p1 rom was "epic-center")

4. Created samsho5.zip with all files inside (about 38.9 Mb)

5. Downloaded the final version of NRX from neogamez

6. Unzipped that and used the username and password

7. You see the samsho5??? all the way at the bottom of the list.

Note: Only through this version of NRX did I not get the bank error.

Also, there was a post here somewhere that one should rename the c-roms as they are not correct. This not what you should do. The epic-center files are correct.

I had a problem unzipping the v1.rom as it was stated as "corrupt" but the next day (after I gave up DL-ing it many times over) it worked, so that may fix some of people's problems of not getting good files or the right Mb in total.

Also, I suggest unzipping and zipping all files individually just so winrar and winzip dont "mess up" or whatever.

Now, if I only could get it to work in Kawaks.... :)

Nebula?It Sucks.Nebula IS Not Far Worse Than Krawks.In My Opion,FBA And NeoRageX IS Da Best.=)

FBA is crap Neorage is crap neorage is nothing but a hacked emulator. and was only meant for the older pc .

now i ask you. have you tried to play svc or samsho5 in nebula ?

FBA is crap Neorage is crap neorage is nothing but a hacked emulator. and was only meant for the older pc .

now i ask you. have you tried to play svc or samsho5 in nebula?

what do you have against FBA? i seriously cant see anything wrong with it. it is faster and multitasks better than Kawaks and seems to have better Rasters support than Nebula. and doesnt even need a loader or dat if you can compile on your own (and recompiling only takes like 30 seconds at most on fairly fast PCs -minutes on slow PCs but not that much). video and sound may be a different thing and entitles to your taste and such.

or do you simply think it sucks because it is a low-enders choice?

Edited by Xeon