Samurai Shodown 5 (samsho5.zip/ssv.zip) News

James, I can find NO eveidence anywhere that shareaza has any spyware or adware... YOUR posts are athe only thing I can find...... so I'm going to have to say you have a very weird peice of spyware or something, becuase it definitley isn't in shareaza I've tried it on 3 different computers now.

ok np but i will say this ad-aware will not find it pest control does and if your version does not find it then it is outdated or you have not updated the dat for the program

i know it is shareaza as this is the only time this spyware shows up when shareaza is installed and ran and the installer came from the shareaza homepage.

but anyway if you say if does not have spyware you keep useing it . there are far better p2p programs anyway <_<

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm.. james.. I think it's time to call in a third party becuase all my dats ARE up to date. it might be possible that my ungodly strict win2003 security setting are preventing it from installing/running. And all 3 of the machines I tested with were running win2k3(in myopinion the best OS ever). but I still find it hard to beleive that you are the only person in the entire internet who knows about it.

So I want to see some other people run a scan, then install shareaza, then run another scan, and post any discrepancies.

hmmm.. james.. I think it's time to call in a third party becuase all  my dats ARE up to date. it might be possible that my ungodly strict win2003 security setting are preventing it from installing/running.  And all 3 of the machines I tested with were running win2k3(in myopinion the best OS ever). but I still find it hard to beleive that you are the only person in the entire internet who knows about it. 

So I want to see some other people run a scan, then install shareaza, then run another scan, and post any discrepancies.

thanks for your reply gandalfrockman

lets close this topic now as it is pretty clear . no one cares about spyware or ad-aware on there pc's all they care about are roms.

to all :

all i can say to that do not come bicthing and asking why your pc is running slow

Edited by james