Samurai Shodown 5 (samsho5.zip/ssv.zip) News

There's a site for it, but it's need to register us sms, too.: LINK DELETED

I think the all of snk fans be really happy, if somebody will download samsho5, and upload it to another server for free. I can't do this, 'cos I'm hungarian, and the hungaryan sms-register is not possible in this site... B)

Edited by TaZaR

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the all of snk fans be really happy, if somebody will download samsho5, and upload it to another server for free. I can't do this, 'cos I'm hungarian, and the hungaryan sms-register is not possible in this site...  :(

well if someone uploads it to a server. That server will have massive bandwidth problems. Its better just to wait for the rom in that link that james posted :)

PS: Your best luck is in DC++ or mIRC B)

I think the all of snk fans be really happy, if somebody will download samsho5, and upload it to another server for free. I can't do this, 'cos I'm hungarian, and the hungaryan sms-register is not possible in this site...  B)

if you read the newz on that site you would know it is not there yet

NEWS:

05/12/2003 15:54:

Samurai showndown 5 and metal slug 5 are coming soon! Important to use SVC launch 146loader.exe (in Windows 95 compatibility mode if you are under XP).

and if it going to show up anywhere.which is free is here

http://emulacity.redtotalonline.com/ngtool.../php/roms_3.php

Edited by james

Yes, we all must be patience is the key....

FENDER.jpg

yes..... B)

First sorry for the lack Of posts...

my computer is dying...bad powersupply and mobo is now half fried, Getting it to run is difficult and even then time frames are uncertain.... I'll have to wait till cristmas, doing a full overhual then anyway.

Yes, ngtools will probably be the first WEBSITE to host it. personally I think emuneo reeks of scam. but I can see that people have been passing it around to their buddys on the condition that it not be passed to anyone else. They arent gonna do that over a website. watch ftps... watch channels, and dc hubs.

James, I can find NO eveidence anywhere that shareaza has any spyware or adware... YOUR posts are athe only thing I can find...... so I'm going to have to say you have a very weird peice of spyware or something, becuase it definitley isn't in shareaza I've tried it on 3 different computers now.

I dunno about the guitar that could be a while! Its a SWEEET lookin guitar!