Dammit, I really need a girlfriend this season...

Alpha

You have any pets? Walking your dog in a dog park or something you can approach a nice lady walking her pooch, strike up a convo, ask for her #?

Well, dog parks are perfect but I dont know how common they are around you. Here in the states, there are countless numbers.

Solidius does make a point. If you act like this, it is safe to assume this is a factor in why you havnt one now. You have to take life by the horns and wrestle it to the ground. LOL Find a girl who likes that shit and your set!

But really, having a girl appear out of no-where is not likely, you at least have to put some effort in. Be it being at the right place at the right time, actively looking or whatever. Equivalent exchange.

Teach it tricks. Look up how if you need to, but a puppy with a few tricks will surely help.

But walking a puppy in the cold... you may not find so many girls in that weather, but Im not from around there. Work it out

Break a leg.

Guys i get my new dog today and he is only six months lol

Not to be a big head jerk but I have had a lot of offers lately here is the "spooky" part they are ALL single parent mums.

I got FOUR on facebook waiting for me to "up the ante" and two in real world, make you wonder if the "requirements" drop a bit when they have a kid or two - I dont work and they know this right up front, but if I try my "game" on an attractive childless chick its like flogging a dead horse - especially online.

Check this out lol

If she has one kid: She will resist more and be less open to "pick up"

If she has two kids: She will be mildly insecure and your "pick up" does not have to be bullet proof.

Three or more: Just say Hi.

Im not saying women with kids are desperate or pick "low value guys" not at all, but there is a significant difference in how open women are that have kids and women that do not!! This is my experience though...

I just dumped an 18 year old hottie a few weeks ago - The BEST tip I can give someone getting back into the game:

SCREEN THEM!

Let them know your doing it too, its a simple yet powerful way to convey your "alpha" status.. so im like #

"Oh yeah I dumped my ex girlfriend she was really pretty, but she did cocaine - i Dont like shit like that, have you ever taken drugs?"

Or cocky and funny "Man, you brush your teeth i like a girl with good dental hygiene."

You get the idea :lol:

Prolly cause older moms don't have time to waste playing a game when all they want is to get off eh.

Well yeah - also they aint picking or looking for the "right one" to get them pregnant.

Once they have kids their section process changes. (Even if they Dont know its doing it)