Watches

Krosigrim

I dont wear watches. But if I were to, It would have to be something badass, or even epic.

I was looking around a bit and saw something I liked. Something over the top.

Turns out this thing is like $6000!!!

This is a front and back view.

Horological Machine #3

Found this but its expensive too

: Now this is BADASS. I like it better than the HM#3

Anyway, I find it all silly. A watch should be function over form. But I dont need a watch, I have a cell. So the only real reason for me to have a watch is because I like it. I figure Ill never get a watch because everything that is cool is ridiculously priced. That HM#3 is gold, make that shit in titanium or whatever, I just think it looks neat.

That is a nice watch, albeit expensive as hell. Like you, for me function is more important than form. So if I could get a watch that LOOKED like that, for much less, well...

I don't wear a watch at the moment, but I'll probaby buy something at some point. I usually have my cell phone with me, but don't always carry it on me when at work. If you're in an office environment, there's usually no shortage of time displays, from computers to wall clocks etc.

It's a little quicker to pop your wrist up and look at the time. No buttons to push like a phone, and it's just nice to have a good looking watch on the wrist.

I've seen watches like that costing much less than 6000 dollars. There must be something else special about it. Something the average person wouldn't care about I would guess. (who it was made by or something) It is a badass watch though.

I haven't worn a watch in a long time. I had a pretty nice one but I lost it/it got stolen and I never bothered to replace it. I always wear my watch on the wrong hand as well. None of that upside down shit either.

the first watch looks retarded. I don't know why high end watch makers feel the need to completely change the way a watch tells time.

the second one in the video seems cool. I like you can see the movement. but it looks like the band is made of rubber.... and the bezel is ugly.

I just like standard watches. I wear a watch every day and if I forget to put it on I feel naked all day and constantly check my bare wrist.

I only like analog faces, no digital shit. Metal bands, but not the kind that stretch. those pull the hair out of my arms. I hate, HATE, rubber, leather, or fabric bands.

and my watch has to be HEAVY. I want to feel that shit. when I take it off and put it on the sink it should make a thud.

My dad had a nice rolex. and when he died I was, and still am PISSED that I didn't get it. (or anything else for that matter, but especially the watch.)

Same, my best friend got himself a Rolex when his ex-gf didn't take his marriage proposal. Sold the engagement ring for the watch lol.

I've tried wearing watches but never really enjoyed it, and jewelry for that matter. I haven't worn a watch since I was like 14. If I had to though for the outdoors i'd probably just get a useful G-Shock or something.

I've worn watches for the past 25 years of my life, but some two or so years ago I just simply stopped. The battery ran out, haven't bothered to get it replaced. Been using the my cellphone's clock ever since.

For the record, I have a golden Omega which belonged to my late father.

Yea Id like to have a nice timepiece. I first had this idea when I saw a steam punk looking job in a knife magazine like 15 years ago or so. It had 4 rods with springs on it, sticking up around the edge. They didnt do anything, just looked awesome. Cant find a pic of it, cant track it down. While looking for it I came across these. The first one does look strange but I somehow like it.

But I like the one in the video much better... and its much much cheaper. Still way too expensive though. I want a badass watch. I dont need a watch as I said, but I want it to be like these.

Yea Id like to have a nice timepiece. I first had this idea when I saw a steam punk looking job in a knife magazine like 15 years ago or so. It had 4 rods with springs on it, sticking up around the edge. They didnt do anything, just looked awesome. Cant find a pic of it, cant track it down. While looking for it I came across these. The first one does look strange but I somehow like it.

But I like the one in the video much better... and its much much cheaper. Still way too expensive though. I want a badass watch. I dont need a watch as I said, but I want it to be like these.

An odd looking watch is alos known as "peacocking" for the women. :)