Fuck Fallout:New Vegas

solidius23

Another note, I HATE when people inside are alerted to the fact you kill someone OUTSIDE without even seeing it. Why can't I pop a guard, take his key and go inside without the entire damn place magically knowing I offed him?

Yup - Oblivion if you were good enough you could do this. why not here?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, we know Cinder. I only use the <> and so on if I got the first 3 wrong. I can figure out the password usually quicker than erasing all the duds. Usually ~15 seconds.

Vendors replenish after 3 days. Have you tried to waiting for days? The place I used to stash is the appt in Novac.

Yea everyone instantly knows when shit happens, like when Im hidden/invisible, walk by someone and they say "Thats the guy who killed Caesar" even though im still hidden. Its all weird, as Im still vilified by powder gangers but they are green to me. Weird.

Upgrade on location of that gun Emsley. Sunset Sarsaparilla factory is almost exactly west of NewVegas. Still in city streets though. Soon as you enter the main door, take immediate right door, kinda straight to the room with the collapsed roof. Go up to 2nd floor. Follow hall down on second floor and you know the rest.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished it once.

NCR? GTFO!

Legion? GTFO!

I went with Yes Man and the robots.

I'll play through again, taking my time to explore everything. Not sure if I'll try and please everyone, or piss everyone off...but I ain't balancing anything either way. I'll probably get me some Power Armor again from the Brotherhood by playing nice, and then all bets are off.

Anarchy!!

Same here. Fuck everyone. Homeboy showed up at the end and tried to muscle his way in... he is now ash.

About 30 hours into my second playthrough, got sick and tired so Im taking a break. Playing hardcore, and ya sure do go through water. Once you have a bed of your own, you dont have to see a doc or use a bag to fix yer limbs. Not that 50 caps is expensive... but still.

Anyone else wind up finishing alot of quests without even knowing about them to begin with?

I took out all those Super Mutants on Black Mountain, completing a Quest I didn't even have. There were 3 or 4 others where the same thing happened.

The quest you get, to get the Power Armor was FUCKING NUTS. The only way I could beat that family of Arms Dealers was to go in and run to the back, Stealth Boy on then and lay a trail of mines down up the stairs to the back hall. Then when those ran out I just started heaving grenades down the hall.

I had a hard time beating Legate too, I finished the game at only Level 7 or 8.

Well damn! I bet the Legate while at level 30 and he took more time than any other person I fought. He runs like a bitch too. Yea Headshots with whatever still didnt seem to slow him down. You must have been using a ton of Stimpacks... he hit pretty hard and I had a defense of ~28.

Yea I finished a few like that too, including the black mountain one.

I had 100% condition Power Armor on, and a companion. I laid a bunch of plasma mines down around the walkway and cliff, then sat back and shot him with Gauss Rifle knocking his sword out of his hands.

Took a bunch of chems and yes used probably 15~ Stimpaks. Helps to set your companion to wait far back with a sniper rifle and set them to be aggressive.

What'd I do when the General came in after? I RAN! Robots smoked their asses, and then I came back out. lol

Yea in a matter of seconds there was piles of ash everywhere. We probably could have just stood there and watched. Those robots worked them.

Well since you were so low level, guess that means I can advance and not worry about my level (~12 on Hardcore). Ill give it a go and see how it works out. As long as I dont get busted limbs in the middle of a tough battle I should be fine.

Well turns out im 16. I havent entered the strip yet, so no matter what I do, Ill get more levels before I beat it. What I could do is sleep 3 days and scour the wastes for good XP, rinse and repeat.

I have good weapons, but my armor is lacking. I only have Combat armor mark 1. I didnt beat the game with Power Armor either... Perhaps Ill get the training this time.