Fuck Fallout:New Vegas

solidius23

Man it sucks that the console versions are so buggy. Honestly I haven't had any bugs on the PC version. I know it isn't bug free as I have seen other people complain about bugs but personally I haven't experienced any.

Even if I do, the PC version lets you use the console. Gryph's problem as an example with not being able to get power armor I could just use the get power armor training code and be done with it. You can pretty much do anything with the console it's insanely powerful. You can even avoid starting over if you fucked up your character by adding/removing perks/special points/skill points. There is a complete quest command, revive command if you killed someone accidentally (although you could load a recent save), shit there is a command for everything.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gatling Laser rapes... but devours your ammo. It only seems viable if you have a ton of dudes you just wanna wash over. Using a grenade rifle is much more cost effective though. Even if you dont put points into explosives.

Speaking of which, I did. It sounds like a waist of time but I absolutely destroy with explosives. I once got a sneak crit with my uber grenade rifle and 4 people blew to bits. Arms and legs everywhere. I didnt get the extra range perk but whatever. Next playthrough is going to be better, Energy weapon perks are sick, as well as melee perks.

Fist bashing was always the way to go, all fights seem like "toe to toe death" so why not punch the fuck out of it?

Damn it, I go to the game shop, saw this game for PS3, and cant resist the urge and picked up the game. Along with Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

Get ready to have your life drained.

I seriosuly have to not play vegas when i wake up or im stuck there for hours.

restarting from scratch... going to put a bit more thought into my character this time.

restarting from scratch... going to put a bit more thought into my character this time.

Ouch - if i started again i would put my stats in to melee and fists.

I gave my guy huge sideburns.

I don't put anything into Melee, bare hands, explosives, or laser weapons.

Runs fine for me, aside from the fact that heading to the 3rd well at the start...the game just straight up froze solid on me. Ctrl+Alt+Del worked fine to get out, thankfully.

I had trouble with the first missions - the bitch just dissapeared and ended up some place else, also note that a lot of people cant find the two herbs/flowers as the map pointer goes on forever.

I havnt had one in game crash - - - - -

Well you were saying "putting thought" into your character. I recommend energy weapons. There are alot of perks, even one that you unlock after you do x ammt of damage over time. I say, that energy weapons got got the unfair advantage in this game.

I hit 30. I hit over 90 hours. I hit hard. Just for kicks, ED-E carries an assortment of weapons that I can just grab at any time. Missile launcher, gatling gun, Gauss Rifle, Flame thrower, grenade machinegun you name it. Veronica runs around with a ballistic fist and I just blast everything in sight.