CoinOPS Inferno Wide Icons

dcm2284

Hey for those who like to use wide icons in XBMC I made these two from the logo and a standard boarder that's used. Not sure which one I wanna use yet but figured I would share.

1563094-coinops_inferno_center_large.png

1563095-coinopsinferno_large.png

Lemme know which one you guys like more.

Thay both look pretty sweet to me.... but I sat Top one.... Maybe even switch the 2 machine for real classics like MOrtal Kombat and SF2 rather than mame machines...

Now if you had a pack that was consistent for all the emulators that would be summat else :)

I found that the wide icons for all the other emu's look quite cheesey....

Best icons I seen was on fancyxbox, but they wes not wide, but again only a few were there then they start to change.

Example: Arcade, Console, Handheld and Home Computers all with a sweet yellow font crisp icons, but then only 40% emulators were there with the same font and others were missing... :)

I tried to do em myself but I got the art skills of a blind man !

Thay both look pretty sweet to me.... but I sat Top one.... Maybe even switch the 2 machine for real classics like MOrtal Kombat and SF2 rather than mame machines...

Now if you had a pack that was consistent for all the emulators that would be summat else :)

I found that the wide icons for all the other emu's look quite cheesey....

Best icons I seen was on fancyxbox, but they wes not wide, but again only a few were there then they start to change.

Example: Arcade, Console, Handheld and Home Computers all with a sweet yellow font crisp icons, but then only 40% emulators were there with the same font and others were missing... :)

I tried to do em myself but I got the art skills of a blind man !

Photoshop isn't rocket science. Those two took me about 20 min to throw together.