Hot Peppers

Krosigrim

Dude there is this chicks dad who grows Jalapenos.

sspx0599.jpgsspx0600.jpg

I never saw red Jalapenos... but I gotta take the guys word for it I guess. These things ARE THE SHIT!!! There kinda sweet, hard to explain. They dont taste like Jalapenos either. They taste sooo much better. We go through big ass jars of Jalapenos (64 fluid oz) in no time... I know what store bought Jalapenos taste like. These red beauties are much much hotter. The only reason I even call 'em Jalapenos, is thats what they said they were. The are Delicious. They are HOT. I can eat my regular peppers like pickles, I eat tons on my sandwiches. These Red peppers... whatever they are burn me the fuck up. But damn they are good.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My father-in-law used to have a whole "Salsa garden" fresh tomatoes, cilantro, onions, garlic, bell peppers, Jalapeños. the works. best Salsa I ever had.

But generally I am not much for spicy food. I have acid reflux so bad I'll be fucked up for days if I don't watch myself.

My friend took something for his... this was the guy who popped Rolaids every time you looked at him. He took something, cant remember... and was good for an entire year. Everyone has different causes and such, dont know if it would work for you but that was something.

Yea I remember my friends mom grew hot peppers in her garden when I was growing up. She fermented this hot sauce she made from them... Literally, your eyes would water the moment you cracked the lid open. What you would do is dip the spoon in, not a spoonfull, but coat the spoon with it, let it drip off real good. Then stir it into your chilli. POW! that was some serious stuff.

EDIT: That Salsa garden sounds amazing!

Thats why you ask for more! Yea a sandwich isnt complete without Jalapeno. In Subways case, its necessary as their food is so blan. Now Firehouse Subs, pretty damn good. They use Boarshead brand meat.

Jalapeno's are what I use to make my hot sauce, but I make mine in a cruel cruel way...you don't want to be in my house while I'm prepping.

I boil mine in vinegar+water until they're shriveled right up and all the oils are floating on top. While doing this, the air in the kitchen is next to impossible to breath without feeling like you're dying.

I then skim all the oil and mix it with a bit of brown sugar and tomato juice. Brown sugar enhances not only the flavor...but the heat.

From there I simply use it as an additive to whatever I'm making. I put it in pasta sauce, chili or even make a chili sauce out of it. Tastes great, but you WILL blow yourself a new asshole after eating it and will want a replacement mouth.

I've done it using Habenero's, but it is just insanely hot...

Mmmm habaneros.

I like the occasional Jalapeno but prefer just having a bottle of hot sauce with me. I wonder if you guys would like kimchi if you enjoy spicy food? lol

Jalapeno's are what I use to make my hot sauce, but I make mine in a cruel cruel way...you don't want to be in my house while I'm prepping.

I boil mine in vinegar+water until they're shriveled right up and all the oils are floating on top. While doing this, the air in the kitchen is next to impossible to breath without feeling like you're dying.

I then skim all the oil and mix it with a bit of brown sugar and tomato juice. Brown sugar enhances not only the flavor...but the heat.

From there I simply use it as an additive to whatever I'm making. I put it in pasta sauce, chili or even make a chili sauce out of it. Tastes great, but you WILL blow yourself a new asshole after eating it and will want a replacement mouth.

I've done it using Habenero's, but it is just insanely hot...

THIS IS CINDER!