Man Cave

Krosigrim

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the whole "you can't have a man-cave cuz then I can't be up your ass all day" thing is it's own issue. everyone needs space. a little bit of alone time.

I don't have a man-cave cuz we simply don't have any extra space. but my wife knows if I grab my guitar and go back to the bedroom it's "me" time. and I know if she goes back there and gets on the phone with her girl friend it's "her" time. I don't need to be up her ass all the time and she doesn't need to be up mine.

Inky and I think alot alike on relationship type things

Well you guys arent alone. This is whats healthy, everyone needs time apart. If you got someone on your nuts all the time your fucked, and so are they.

Its one of those things that is quite simple, but the complete explanation is complicated. Although we are social creatures, we need alone time. We also need time with other people. Its cool if yer girl is into EVERYTHING you are into, but when your in each others face all the time... My mom and stepdad effectivly retired early, so they are not geezers. Neither of them really go out with theyre respective friends anymore though, so they are always around each other. Thats insane...

Well that's the weird thing, she DOES let me do whatever I want. She just doesn't like the man cave idea. I guess she would rather see my lunacy in the living room.

Hahahahahah i have this image of johnny depp flapping his arms around