Man Cave

Krosigrim

sspx0588.jpg:Damn wallscroll is crooked!

My "man cave". Pic is from my phone, sorry the real camera is broken. Went looking for a vertical case holder and found this 60 slot spine that mounts on the wall. There is my 32" Samsung and games. I have a love seat on the opposite wall and found an X rocker gaming chair for $15 today!

sspx0586.jpg

I dont even intend to hook it up but I will test it to see if it works. Im interested to see how it preforms, with a subwoofer in your back. I found it at a thrift store looking for a new dressers and the vertical case holder... I couldnt believe it was so cheap! They had another model without speakers for the same price so I believe they didnt know what they had. Normally these are $60. When you sit in it, it leans back and its perfect posture for chillin' and playin' games. Normally I lay on the bed or lounge on the loveseat but I game for so fucking long, I get uncomfortable. Crook in my neck or sore from being extended on one side from laying out.

Well Vincent posted his living room, pretty impressive collection along with his new big ass TV.

DSC00083.JPG

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah as you get a little older gaming positions are harder to hold.

LOL no... I dont care how old you are, lying on your side for more than 12 hours, even with brakes, will make you uncomfortable.

I agreed though grim - i member playing uncharted two on my sofa in front of the TV and was like "fucking cant get comfy son of a bitch!"

The only time I can play and not think about my seating is when its a frantic game, such as FPS on line.

My wife won't let me have a man cave. She got all offended when I brought it up which I don't really understand but whatever. I'll do whatever the fuck it is I want in the living room then and that includes being drunk as fuck and shouting and playing games or whatever.

A friend of mine has two of those game chairs, one of them doesn't rock but I think its more comfortable because whenever I sit in the other one I lean too far back or something and end up flipping over. Maybe his just suck though who knows. I like to sit in my BEAN BAG CHAIR FULL OF MEMORY FOAM! Yes you read that right and yes it is fucking awesome. At my computer desk I have this chair http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00103102 which is really comfortable actually and leans back real far and you can lock it leaned back which I insisted on when buying a new chair. Not everything at ikea is cheap and shitty. Damn cat keeps trying to fuck up my genuine ikea leather though!! (honestly if I knew I could get it in something other than leather and save like 50 bucks I probably would have)

Anyway I still play on an SDTV but its a nice one with component inputs. All I have hooked up is my modded Xbox because it has all the games I need really and plays all my movies off my PC that's right next to it where I play newer games. I have two really nice hifi systems going too so it can get pretty loud in here. You can hear the Wu-Tang at both ends of the street at least. Loud but GOOD sounding, it's not like I'm rockin some Cerwin Vegas or some Bose bullshit in here. My neighbor wouldn't stop talking to me about Jesus the other day, maybe I'm starting to freak him out a little. (like for 2 hours, maybe he saw me passed out on the lawn the other day or something) It doesn't really matter though because I finally have my own damn house. I can do whatever I want in here.

BTW Vincent, what model is that? A friend of mine has one of the Sony XBRs and it looks insanely good. I think when I get an HDTV though I will probably still get a Panasonic. Maybe a Samsung. I dunno, I guess it depends on the money I decide to spend on it. Some of those LGs look really good for the money.

My wife won't let me have a man cave. She got all offended when I brought it up which I don't really understand but whatever. I'll do whatever the fuck it is I want in the living room then and that includes being drunk as fuck and shouting and playing games or whatever.

My neighbor wouldn't stop talking to me about Jesus the other day, maybe I'm starting to freak him out a little. (like for 2 hours, maybe he saw me passed out on the lawn the other day or something) It doesn't really matter though because I finally have my own damn house. I can do whatever I want in here.

These.

My man cave had 3 boxes of pizza on top of my pc for 3 weeks until recently.

I <3 it.

My man cave (corner) has my shoes on the floor, 9 tins of empty larger, an eaten pot noodle. vitamin tablets, baccy, ash, rolling papers, lighters, a guitar tuner, and a drawing of dick butt hanging of my speaker. And general grubbyness.

My "Man cave" is actually multiples...

Basement spare bedroom has PC/Xbox test rigs with a TV and my 2 Vintage pachinko machines.

Small room in the basement holds my TMNT arcade machine, Magic Worm and my Phoenix Pinball. My servers are in there too.

Garage has my Virtual On arcade machine. Not working yet, haven't had time to put it all back together.

Living room...I recently had to buy a 50" plasma, 32" was really sucking in the living room given the size of the room. Still need to tidy up some, and I have a cable cabinet for behind the TV to hide everything that I've been too lazy to put in.

All my other games are in 3 metal cases off to the side out of the picture. The left shelf is all 360 games.

dscf0152d.jpg