CoinOPS Inferno - Games Pack

ace9094

Hey peeps,

Is anyone working on an official \ unofficial game pack?

I might have ago but it will take ages due to work and family commitments. (im talking an hour a week max)

If someone is already doing it then what pack are you doing so i dont duplicate the work?

Are we talking ROMs only? I loved the video previews in SHOWCASE a year ago. My collection at this point is a mix of games with and without video previews. I would gladly help in putting corresponding previews together if it's needed.

The other problem with that is that directories contain a max of 4096 files on Xbox. This isn't a problem for ROMs since we have support for multiple ROM directories, but there is no support for multiple preview directories and that's turning out to be a real problem for me, unfortunately.

The other problem with that is that directories contain a max of 4096 files on Xbox. This isn't a problem for ROMs since we have support for multiple ROM directories, but there is no support for multiple preview directories and that's turning out to be a real problem for me, unfortunately.

I noticed that too. I noticed a few issues with dropping in some of the ResXtras for the console roms.

Is there a similar place to turn for preview vids of the arcade roms?

Get an account on Emumovies.. or get the AVI version of the Hyperspin previews.

how do you convert them to xmv?

its not that hard....just search around in the "usual places" theres a converter out there

I was thinking about making a gameboy pack with mono, color and advance games. Can I have a list of what you guys are working on and I'll put together a collection of the most interesting, unique and direct nintendo handheld games.

Haven't looked into the making of video previews. Could someone help with that, or show me the software + instrucitons?