Smokes

Krosigrim

If you dont smoke then dont start!

The morning smoke is my best one, espcially if I time it correctly with morning toilet stop and pot of tea.

for these 5 minutes I am truly free. Sometimes I hold my poop in to get this combination.

Laughing @ Emsley

I noticed I smoke WAY too fast. I ususally smoke one down in under 3 minutes. EM used to not get shorts as she said my cigs tasted funny due to me smoking them so fast, as in the higher heat levels musta altered the natural flavor.

Lately I have noticed I have shit in my lungs: I anti goo gurgle/exhale sometimes. "Uh-humm" Cigs no longer have that appeal anymore, I smoke out of habbit, not for enjoyment.

I tried Vicks inhalers. Id get a few inhales every time I wanted a smoke. The menthol in my nose would trick my mind. The cravings would go away for awhile. But snorting Vicks every hour or so cant be good lol.

I like to roll my own but I always have to go way the fuck out of the way just to find good roll your own tobacco around here so I end up with gas station cigarettes a lot. I never really stick to anything for too long I keep changing varieties. I prefer camel stuff over the marlboro stuff though. American Spirits are good too, again way better if you make them yourself though. It's WAY fresher that way and you don't have to use the shitty filters that seem clogged or some shit that come with the premade ones.

As for roll your owns, favorite brand is Peter Stokkebye. Pretty much any variety from them depends on what I'm in the mood for. It's not cheap though.