Coinops inferno video previews and requests

mirsad

Hi there

How do you get the screenshots and xmv showing on the midway games on coinops inferno? it shows on all the games but not midway games, do the video's go in another folder?

I'm also having problems running few midway games such as narc and mk2, I have mk 1 running fine though

Also do you know where I can get video's xmv for (raiden fighers 2 2000) and (shougun warrior)?

Any help would be great thanks

both videos are in (raiden and shogun warror) showcase/showROOM lite and full

the videos for all midway and screens shots are the same as there place holder names...eg MI_1 to MI_5.png and .xmv

im guess you didnt follow the instructions well :o you need MK1 MK2 NBAJAM NBAJAMTE and NARC in romsMidway folder nothing more and nothing less....ill make this a bit clearer in R2 but ill hand a pack out soon :) with sound fix and mks if you want vids pics and roms?

both videos are in (raiden and shogun warror) showcase/showROOM lite and full

the videos for all midway and screens shots are the same as there place holder names...eg MI_1 to MI_5.png and .xmv

im guess you didnt follow the instructions well :o you need MK1 MK2 NBAJAM NBAJAMTE and NARC in romsMidway folder nothing more and nothing less....ill make this a bit clearer in R2 but ill hand a pack out soon :) with sound fix and mks if you want vids pics and roms?

Ahh I see so you have to rename the screenshots and xmv's to MI_1 MI_5 , etc the same name as the pointers for each rom?

yeah a pack would be great with all the midway stuff in and in :)

Thanks so much for this update emulator, it really is great

ill release a pack with R2 im adding some fixes in people want and some more game support people wants :o R1 was to see if people would use this stuff and then ill optomise it

and this has been going well....if you want to beta test a midway set ill let you if you are on MSN?