Game Boat!?

haha has anybody seen this? This is fucking hilarious that this exists. I can picture some little kid playing the game going nuts in it eventually getting a hole and deflating.

kinect-game-boat-is-a-boat-530px.jpg

I guess this could function as an actual shitty inflatable boat too. Probably wouldn't want to use it outside of a pool though.

What I want to know, is what the fuck is that kid doing?!

I saw this coming. Not this specifically. Yea... this I could have never imagined, its so fucking stupid. At E3 when some jackass with a suit said something to the extent of "exciting stuff for the Kinect" or "exciting times for 360 with Kinect" I knew

When I saw that little girl petting a cub... I knew. I knew that jackasses would try to empty every stupid consumers wallet with useless and stupid bullshit.

I just preordered 2! we going on a river rafting adventure RIGHT IN MY LIVING ROOM!!!!

hahah seriously, the Kinect needs 6 to 8 feet between the cameras and you.... I have about 3.5 to 4 feet between my big ass heavy ottoman and the TV. so I don't think I'll be getting in one the virtual river rafting anytime soon.