Rick Sanchez fired from CNN

He is an irreplacable icon!! CNN what have you done!! Whose gonna be to there translate Spanish for us?

Ahahha....I don't watch CNN much but I won't miss this guy. He always came off as ass and seemed to try TOO hard.

As to why he was fired? Let's just say that during a radio program, he called Jon Stewart a *gasp* bigot and railed on those guys who control everything, the sworn enemies of Mel Gibson. Yep you guessed it.

THE JEWS.

He was an idiot, but he fucked up pretty bad you can't just say that stuff and not expect to be fired. I don't even get why he attacked john stewart in the first place, he's clearly for entertainment, what he said about jews running CNN was bad enough alone though.

He was an idiot, but he fucked up pretty bad you can't just say that stuff and not expect to be fired. I don't even get why he attacked john stewart in the first place, he's clearly for entertainment, what he said about jews running CNN was bad enough alone though.

The question was, is he lying?

Ha the facebook guy? Yeah screw him for being a thief. Screw that movie too. I think its ridiculous the way critics are talking about that movie. I've seen it compared to The Godfather and Citizen Kane. Completely ridiculous. That stupid kid can't act either.

Well he didn't make it but it's about him. I'm sure he is getting some royalties though. That movie "The Social Network" is about him and how he "created" facebook. It sounds like it would probably piss you off if you watched it (although they do mention his stealing in the movie I hear)

Well he didn't make it but it's about him. I'm sure he is getting some royalties though. That movie "The Social Network" is about him and how he "created" facebook. It sounds like it would probably piss you off if you watched it (although they do mention his stealing in the movie I hear)

Great wankers run the world AND get movies about them.