Star Ocean TLH

Krosigrim

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure if I follow. Keep the levels from where? When you beat it, you can save it at the end. Pickup just before the end, and get to work. Stat boost? Can you clarify?

Ah, right. No I won't clarify, that explanation was decent enough. :lol:

So you can keep the characters' levels, yeah? Given that, the monsters also get some kind of stat boots or something?

This question is confusing. Keep the levels as opposed to what? Im talking about post game, not new game. And why would monsters get a stat boost? Is this some mechanic from The End of Time I am unaware of?

Once you beat the game, you can continue on with post game content. I read that before you beat the game, the cap is 100. Once beaten, the cap is raised and you continue along. Enemies are the exact same as they always have been from the start.

I was under the impression that the game ends after you beat the final boss and you then get offered a New Game + of sorts and start from the beginning of the game. As for the stat boost question, I was wondering if you get some tougher enemies once the game is beaten, since you said that you're racking something like 250,000 EXP per battle. Or is that kind of EXP the direct result of Item Creation hijinx?

Ok.

When you beat the game, it asks if you want to save. When saved, all it does is update the collection info, Ex. enemy profile, apparently raises the lvl cap from 100, And unlocks post game stuff. There is no New Game +. All that happens, is your collection data: Enemies, weapon data, ship data etc carry over, if you so choose... but who would select "no" psaw

The enemies I am fighting are on the very bottom of the enemy list, and their pretty tough compared to any other enemies. Sidenote: this dungeon I'm in has ALOT of different enemies. It accounts to your observation that most dungeons have only a handful of different monsters. One could get even more XP than I am if they were to stack a ton of XP up gear via item creation... assuming there is no cap that is. I do not know if there is a cap on it. But this is unnecessary, XP is abundant post game.

I do know, that there is a cap of 4 hit chance ups. Any more doesnt count, as each subsequent hit does half as much damage as the hit before. So with extra hits, you do just short of 200% damage, provided no crits occur. remember this.

One say there is a cap on crit chance. He says the crit skill at lvl 10, +1 crit up chance on an item is the cap.

There is a particular enemy post game that can net you in INSANE amounts of Fol and XP. I once made over 45,000,000 in one battle. The cap on Fol is 99,000,000. I spent it all lol.