Nintendo 3DS Specs revealed

Wizard

Im only versed in 2D Metroid. Never really played any of the primes. Oh... I own Hunters. Was gonna buy the Prime pack on Wii but slacked and missed it, they dont print it anymore... I gotta find it used. Which is about as rare as finding Chrono Trigger for the DS... It happens but you gotta wait for it, and jump on it.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im only versed in 2D Metroid. Never really played any of the primes. Oh... I own Hunters. Was gonna buy the Prime pack on Wii but slacked and missed it, they dont print it anymore... I gotta find it used. Which is about as rare as finding Chrono Trigger for the DS... It happens but you gotta wait for it, and jump on it.

First prime is amazing the rest deserve your foot.

Metroid Prime Trilogy? I bought it, Limited Edition in the metal tin...not selling until it's worth a small fortune lol

I should actually go see if there are more still at the store here, so I have one to keep sealed, there probably is.

If I can snag more than 1, I would sell you one at cost Will...I'm not greedy, except with complete and utter strangers.

Edit: I checked every store here, nothing...nada. When I bought mine the "No longer produced" thing was already in the know, just not to me, and there were 6+ copies where I bought mine. Oh well.

didnt match anywhere as smooth as da fee walk-around fps of da first Metroid.

Lol what? The first metroid was 2d.

my mistake, I meant the first one for GC.

I loved that one, guess Im not a HC fan of it but prime was so sexy for me.

If I can snag more than 1, I would sell you one at cost Will...I'm not greedy, except with complete and utter strangers.

Edit: I checked every store here, nothing...nada.

No worries. Ill get it eventually. Get my sister on it too. She beat RE4 3 times on the wii so Im sure she can handle some Metroid.