Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Devia Eleven

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont speak Japanese but I followed along pretty well. The stages... break away walls opening up more arena. Also it looked like that homo jumped off the wall and over the head of the the attacker to turn the table. They showed that box that looks to read your passport card... sounded like he said "live feed" hmmmm. Well perhaps in Japan at 1G/ps internet speeds they can do that... but we (USA) are not so fortunate. Im lucky to have 25/mbps!

And as I hoped, the tag system looks awesome! Lots of interesting combos and I like the wall break/fall 2 stories/combo continue via tag craziness!

Then they mentioned customization... BULLSHIT! I bet, and I hope Im wrong, that it'll be just like Tekken 6 where most character has maybe 3-4 different shirts/jackets and pants with a bunch of different colors, more sunglasses than shoes, and the same old same hair stiles... but with alot of hair accessories! YAAAAY But really, if they put some time into this... it can be bad ass. Heres to hoping!

Whatever. Im just tired of my Brian Fury looking stupid and my Haihachi looking totally awesome.

This game is looking better and better.

I saw Ogre, and was that Jun?

Really cool trailer.

Yes and Yes. Jun was all but confirmed until now.

I dont speak Japanese but I followed along pretty well. The stages... break away walls opening up more arena. Also it looked like that homo jumped off the wall and over the head of the the attacker to turn the table. They showed that box that looks to read your passport card... sounded like he said "live feed" hmmmm. Well perhaps in Japan at 1G/ps internet speeds they can do that... but we (USA) are not so fortunate. Im lucky to have 25/mbps!

And as I hoped, the tag system looks awesome! Lots of interesting combos and I like the wall break/fall 2 stories/combo continue via tag craziness!

Then they mentioned customization... BULLSHIT! I bet, and I hope Im wrong, that it'll be just like Tekken 5 where most character has maybe 3-4 different shirts/jackets and pants with a bunch of different colors, more sunglasses than shoes, and the same old same hair stiles... but with alot of hair accessories! YAAAAY But really, if they put some time into this... it can be bad ass. Heres to hoping!

Whatever. Im just tired of my Brian Fury looking stupid and my Haihachi looking totally awesome.

This game is looking better and better.

Live feed is mostly for Asia/Aus. Land. Break away walls into expanding arenas was already in 6.

Stage Gimmicks. More of them basically. Taking the an idea DOA had and added the tag element into it completely.

For Customizations, if you didn't play 6 or TDR, it's a considerable step up from it, but not at the point of VF5/R/FS' where you can even change skintone or make Jolyn Kujo. But it's pretty flexible right now as is (in 6).

Yes stage gimmicks but how else are you going to expand on the tag element? And no... the floors broke. Doesnt look as cramped but well see. As for the customizations, I was referring to 6. Alot of the characters suffered from lame gear.

Yes stage gimmicks but how else are you going to expand on the tag element? And no... the floors broke. Doesnt look as cramped but well see. As for the customizations, I was referring to 6. Alot of the characters suffered from lame gear.

Actually, the Shrine in T6 had a breakable wall, expanding the arena. That's the most notable one and there is one more level I believe. They haven't gone to Viruta Fighter 5 Final Showdown-level customizing yet (which is, literally everything, even the skintone. Look up youtube, for white Vanessa).

Heh... guess its been some time since I Tekkened it up on 6, as I dont even vaguely remember breakable walls. I can think of 2 breakable floors though no prob. Perhaps... Im so anti wall that I've never been blasted through, or smashed and opponent through one. I gotta check this out... since I didnt know about it.