Request for B.P.

seXBOX

I recently stripped CoinOps X back to the bare emulator (deleted roms, vids etc.) and then added approx 5000 various old mame roms I had picked up along the way. This was purely to see if any rom would run that hadn't been included in any previous releases?

To my surprise both ROAD RIOT & MOTO FRENZY booted up (these are early 90s Atari driving games - same hardware as Pitfighter). They both started and ran at a decent frame rate and both looked like excellent games - definately nice for the avid collector!

Anyway my request for B.P. is to sort out the controls - they both steer back to front (ie. left is right and right is left). If you can manage it and also release them both as playable roms in IGNITION then as far as I'm concerned you're back to 'genius' status!

Hey :)

X-COM and Loaded are the two I've never gotten working good. They both work somewhat, but have enough problems that they're not worth playing for me. Sucks.... because they're probably my two favorite old PSX games. (even though I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan, I missed out on those games on the PSX because of budgetary reasons back in the day).

X-COM supposedly works great according to Sotu, but by the time I finally got around to asking him what he did, he hasn't been around the scene for about a year. Loaded plays just fine, but the CDDA music doesn't work (scratching and farting noises only when turned on). The music really makes that game.

X-COM can be played just fine now on DOSXBox, but you really need to use a USB mouse/computer to play it. It's just not the same. The PSX port of that game did an awesome job configuring the controller perfectly to do all the functions you used to have to point and click to get working.

Good luck to ya if you can get them working right,

~Rx

i took a look at the game....i remember this one vaguely..

not going to bother with xbox emulation despite the forum area that we're in.. i'm going to find a copy for my actual psx and see what all this commotion is about.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to me!

HI RX TO PLAY UR PSX GAMES FLAWLESSLY u must upgrade UR CPU (trusty) and turn on the cpu interpreter in the cpu option it did not work on retail xbox it was too slow to handle

and in the sound option turn on wait for cpu action and change the sound method to normal in the last line and that's it u now can play psx games perfect emulation

i tested all the games that u reported in the xbox seen that have cdda and buzzing problems all worked perfectly :)