Burn a Koran day.

emsley

He called it off.

The pussy.

Im sorry guys I can not hold my tongue here anymore.

I am respectful of peoples religions and hold peaceful peoples view in a good light.

If peaceful Muslims dont come out and condemn the brain washed extremists then who you gonna call? Our boys just condemned this guy.

Right now thousands and thousands of extremists are planning ways to kill you, your family, and any fucker who gets in their way (even their own you think they give a shit if your asian, European, catholic, mecca whatever)

They (I use this word loosely) have fucking hammered america, hammered england BTW the london bombers lived a ten minute bus ride away from me in a "peacefull" Muslim community.

We housed extremists who take from our benefit system then preach hate to the very country that takes care of them, i dont know about you but if someone is looking after me the last thing that goes threw my mind is blowing them up.

They wanted to march on wootton bassett where our soldiers come home dead and they got told to fuck off and rightly so.

I aint ever gonna bow to these fuckers, ever.

We have to die because your religion says so?

Fuck that.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its caused riots in Afghanistan.

Three Afghans shot dead - guess those afghans dont have news cause it got called off, they are quick to burn the american flag, but someone threatens their precious religion they kick off like a bunch of idiots.

Whatever they have done in the past (americans) at least you guys try to do right.

When americans and the english and everyone else isnt busy installing electrical stations, saving women from the taliban, taking bullets to the face, and installing a little freedom so they can make up thier own minds...

Oh shit I forgot we must all die for that right?

Well, you're talking about a cultural region that has existed for centuries, and although they aren't a 1st-world collective compared to the young U.S., they do believe that they shouldn't be told how to live and much less by invasion from westerners.

Its a difficult topic, when we see and hear of women being stoned for adultery (even when they're widows), being forced to cover their entire bodies in sheets, having to deal with laws that require them to sexually please their husbands at least twice a week and being beaten for disobeying them. Of course Americans see that and we feel like we should stop their archaic ways, but would any country like the idea of foreigners coming to their land and telling them how they should and shouldn't behave? Right or wrong notwithstanding.

Why we went to war is a matter of contention, but the cultural differences are only dissimilar in that they have profound religious correlations with how they behave as a society and that many cultures were that way at some point in time (including us), so you could say they are "behind" in the sense of modernity and treating women with certain rights. The problem is when its religiously influenced, a lot of the women themselves believe and adhere to the customs.

The Middle-East right now is like Vietnam in the 60's, they don't want outsiders coming in telling them what to do and they'll do anything they can to stop it.

I understand you cant just install democracy.

Lets be honest we are they because they are idiots, and idiots whop strap TNT to their heads and head-butt yo face.

I was going to build a church in kabul but was advised against it.

So I came home and noticed they built a mosque on my street corner and their was a guy there shouting at me telling me I was an infidel and he burned my flag, and wanted me to die.

Not trying to be funny, but I wonder if God facepalms at moments like these.

There is no god only Zool!

Will research reference...

Let me narrow it down for ya. Go rent the first Ghostbusters....

As for this whole burning a koran idiocy, maybe this has been said already ( I skimmed the topic), but why are media outlets giving this idiot attention? It's just like with the Westboro Baptist cult. Obviously when word got out to the "Muslim world" of what this guy planned to do, FAUX News would rumage through its old clips of certain peoples in the Middle East dancing in the street burning the U.S. flag, running it on a constant loop whilst proclaiming that they hate us because of our freedom...yeah, uh huh.

I doesn't take much to incite people, especially the yahoo's in the Arab world.

Not trying to be funny, but I wonder if God facepalms at moments like these.

There is no god only Zool!

Will research reference...

Let me narrow it down for ya. Go rent the first Ghostbusters....

As for this whole burning a koran idiocy, maybe this has been said already ( I skimmed the topic), but why are media outlets giving this idiot attention? It's just like with the Westboro Baptist cult. Obviously when word got out to the "Muslim world" of what this guy planned to do, FAUX News would rumage through its old clips of certain peoples in the Middle East dancing in the street burning the U.S. flag, running it on a constant loop whilst proclaiming that they hate us because of our freedom...yeah, uh huh.

I doesn't take much to incite people, especially the yahoo's in the Arab world.

U.S.A!