duke nukem forever

Gryph

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whos Duke Nukem?

He hasnt been in a game since... what Millennia is it?

Pretty much. If this is the general attitude amongst gamers then Gearbox willl have a hell of a time marketting this game.

I am sure you are still looking forward to it :)

Of course! But fans like me are few and far between! Although my excitement is less about it being an amazing game and just wanting to play the fucking thing because I know the game won't be the best looking game when it comes out and it's going to have a bunch of antiquated gameplay with some awful one liners. But dammit I've been a fan since I was in elementary school!

I remember due nukem when my father was just getting into PCs and all I knew how to do was double click.

The console stuff was all I cared about and everynow and then I would figure out how to get a PC game working, I remember installing duke and enjoying it and i had to play it in a small screen cause i didnt know what the fuck i was doing, I also used to use a Joypad for FPS at first, I think half life one was the very first time I used a mouse with an FPS.

I remember playing Duke Nukem at a PC shop in the mall on my break. I was 17 I think. I played the hell out of it. Its on the Microsoft arcade marketplace and I gave the demo a shot... I did buy Doom I&II on the markeplace but duke nukem didnt make my cut.

The game is olded. Anyone who remembers the game is older... They should jut make it AO and throw the OG's a bone.