Here's to two player/two controller alternating and to Allowance Mode in CoinOPS Epic!

ressurectionx

BP: illl look at that stuff after epic....

Hey man. Closed the topic before I could reply. :)

I know you'll get it in there someday. I'll only give you real shit about it if I'm still around 10 years from now and you say you're done with CoinOPS Ultra-Mega-Infinity Edition and there's still no Allowance Mode. There's no doubt you're busy working still.

Later,

~Rx

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill look at allowence mode again....it doesnt work for every game though... I could make a only insert a credit every x mins? that would work with every game....eg a new credit every 2 mins or 5 mins but then if you die fast you cant insert a credit....I could do a only except x credits then you would have to restart rom and that would work for every game....if you go with mame alowance it only works for half the games I tested

well so much stuff plays bad in r5 :) so best of luck.....that was really the start of massive cleanups. I could never go back...also your stuff has so many issues you must love work arounds...but each there own so best of luck with it. I couldnt live with it personally that I guess is why I did the work to fix it

I always found that funny you act as if Rx is a coder...R5 is and was your build jackass so when you say Reignite has bugs that was caused by you BP your the emu's author...haheh heh!!! all Rx did was make Xtras for it...meaning all he did was take your emu (CoinOps R5) and made videos for it...dumbshit! ;)

ps..laughning at your quote "your stuff"

ps2:matter fact all they really did was provide roms that was unique to CoinOps compared to FBL and vice verca, did the same with Final Burn Legends then also provided games that both emus shared/played...so again they didnt alter your emu one bit! any problems that arised was your doing! no need to blame others...bugs happen its ok! we still love you! :)

Edited by (XBOX)

Not that I want to be insulting anyone myself anymore since I'm not nearly as vested in this all as I was before, but otherwise he is right... I haven't done any coding, or even any deep testing on any of the games as of yet. Truth be told, I'm really only doing all of this because I'm just OCD to a fault. There is probably only about 20 games that I would ever personally play on arcades, and aside from 2 player alternating and allowance mode, they run perfect for me.

I don't support R5 either. I just collected the roms and made sure to have a shared folder for roms that work with both CoinOPS and FBL, saving about 1.5GB of space.

I'm glad to hear that the roms will work better when I finally get around to upgrading. In the last 2 years I've probably only upgraded your emu 3 times, but each time I see some amazing changes.

Looking forward to seeing what I'm missing when I finally get around to upgrading.

Thanks,

~Rx

You missed so much of the mame setup stuff..nothing to do with coding and all to do with setup...and config of mame....if you like issues and dont listen well its no worries to me....I cant live with them as I know what they are how easy they are to fix....

best of luck though.... as usual the trolls have no idea what im talking about so people get left with easy to fix issues cause people wont listen to people that know...its a shamefull state that has killed xbox scene :) people that know nothing telling the long time people that coded everything they are correct and the developers dont know what they are dumbshit! we all know that you guys are the trolls and its shown ever post you make with no support...but hey live with your I know best ill avoid listening and getting help but dont take the others down your path as they dont konw sometimes that you have no idea or clues you are even doing stuff incorrectly and havent spent the time to read the documentation or learn....

Its a pitty the weak wont learn they are the weak and call the people that code this stuff dumbshit! when really they just bite the hands that feed them and in the end they and everyone else loses with them...the dumbshit! get what they want cause they put it in ;)

im gone rx this thread without me will die id guess even with the trolls posting sorry about that they kill everything they touch ive seen....if you truely want help and spend the time ill give it if not well I cant help best of luck it go mostly with no setup...Best of luck in the future..I need to get on with a few things as im sure you know and time is limited

I know I missed a lot, but you'll be doing this forever man..... lol

I'm just joking. I'm sure you got a life to get back to at some point too.

No worries about the thread dying. I'm just talking man. Thanks for the work and it's always cool knowing that you're still working on this stuff.

I know you love the haters too. Keeps business booming, right?

Haha... we should find that old thread where we bashed the shit out of each other for like 12 hours and show it to everyone here :)

Later,

~Rx

yip its all good but irralivant...my work continues anyways but really ive seen so much misinformation from the same people I do honestly feel sorry for people....its a pitty fumanchu and people like that werent helping they own me on knowedge of consoles and games and on my emulator normally there stuff is correct....but hey I do fell sorry for people and I wish for the sake of others people would just fight and not act like they are experts when clearly they arnt...the misinformation is worse than the trolling and causes me to have to pick up there silly issues at times cause it was misinformed people giving bad advice....

but to me its pretty irralivant dev wise each day is a new day :) and I really do enjoy life....

meh..... it happens when brilliant instructions aren't out there for everyone to use. We're to busy working to write all that stuff up now, right?

The people who are hardcore OCD into MAME will find the most up-to-date version with all the bells and whistles, and everyone else who's lazy will probably just grab my old and lame collection with an old emulator that probably works fine 95% of the time or more on games they want to play.

No offence to you, quite the contrary actually...... Since you're one of the only two coders around today that seems to be in it for the long haul, I give my thanks to you for continuing on your work. Someday I will upgrade again on my own rig. I'm just too busy with other stuff myself. I always enjoy seeing the updates when I get around to upgrading. :)

Later,

~Rx

your version didnt get many downloads...no offense I know you think they are big numbers...but I think they are tiny normally the version I release out downloads it in a few days...best of luck I dont mean you when im talking about misinformation cba is the worst but most of the xtras people seem to have no idea....but act like they do....its amusing to people I know but I feel sorry for others....with help like that I think who needs enermies...I hope one day they learn that really they have no idea and pulling stuff out of there *&^%$ if they dont well its no worries to people I know or the ever growing amount of numbers my project seems to pull which is fantastic...good luck with what your doing and yes ill be continuing on as per normal but I have a few other projects now in the open source world as well