Here is a link for KAWA-X Plus + working roms

SF2MJ

Here is a link to the Kawa-x Plus program with all the working roms included. That means you get Rage of dragons, Metal slug 4, Matrimelee, Kof 2002 and CVS Chaos. All of them working, and all of them already installed into the roms folder. All you have to do is convert the whole program into an xiso file and burn it onto a disc. Or transfer the files into your xbox HDD.

Nomore looking for particualr roms.It's all here for you!!!.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get "Problem connecting to tracker - (10061, 'connection refused')"

Anyone got any solutions to this? I regularly use Bittorrent, but I have yet to find a solution to this problem. I don't know what causes it.

o yeah, and suprnova kicks ass. Good choice of hosting.

*EDIT*

Ok, it's finally working now. I just had to leave it open for about 40+ minutes and the problem went away. With any luck, I'll have this up and running 2night. Thanks SF2MJ!

Edited by buuZERO

Wait...what's the deal with Metal Slug 4? I mean I have the original Kawa-X plus with SVC Chaos and KOF2k2 running fine so I just FTPed the remaining roms (from your bit torrent thing) into the rom folder (Matrimelee, ROTD, and MS4).

I know something has flown over my head here but nothing in "slug4.zip" in the torrent match the romset in Kawa-X plus' screenshot of "mslug4.zip" so it doesn't even begin to load up. I read something in the readme included in the torrent that said something about "The Metal Slug 4 patch has already been applied" but its not working man. All the other roms work fine cept this one.

I know something has flown over my head here but nothing in "slug4.zip" in the torrent match the romset in Kawa-X plus' screenshot of "mslug4.zip" so it doesn't even begin to load up. I read something in the readme included in the torrent that said something about "The Metal Slug 4 patch has already been applied" but its not working man. All the other roms work fine cept this one.

OK... I know why nothing matches. Go to the KawaX Plus website () and download the Metal Slug 4 patch listed on the left hand side then look at the screen shot provided with the patch. You will see that the "slug4.zip" does match the screen shot provided with the patch. The files in the ROM had to be renamed as part of the patch.

So, can you be more specific about the error? What does KawaX Plus say when you try to load Metal Slug 4? Everything works fine for me here. I assume you let the download finish completely before FTPing the files over... right? One thing to note about Bittorrent is that the files will appear on your PC and appear to complete before the download actually finishes. In fact, your PC may even tell you that the files are their final completed sizes when they are actually empty.

[EDIT] Oh wait, I just realized something. You said you already had KawaX PLUS so you just FTPed the ROMS you didn't have into your ROMS folder. But the patch gets applied to the "default.xbe" file and not the ROM itself. So you either need to replace your KawaX PLUS "default.xbe" file with the one provided in the download, or you need to download the Metal Slug 4 patch provided at the KawaX PLUS website and apply it to your current "default.xbe" file. It will be easier to just replace the "default.xbe" file with the one in the download (assuming you haven't deleted it) than it would be to apply the patch if you don't already have the program used to apply the patches (PPF-O-Matic 3). Anyway, I'm 95% certain that this is your problem.

Edited by Prican25