Here is a link for KAWA-X Plus + working roms

SF2MJ

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded all the files and moved them into my Xbox dir. When I open KAWA-X Plus it just freezes at the first screen for the program.

I made sure to change the.ini file for where the roms are placed. It now reads

e:\emus\Kawa-X Plus\Roms\

What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Deathbear

Hmmm... I don't think you need to change the rom path. I run my KawaX Plus off my F: partition and my rompath.ini still says, "d:\roms", and works just fine. But I really don't think that would be causing it to freeze. Try changing it back to "d:\roms" just to check. If it still freezes, maybe it's an issue with your BIOS? Not sure. Maybe someone else has an idea.

Edited by Thraxen

• 3 weeks later...

i have the same problem as Deathbear =( plz help us. i tried putting the slug4 into the kawa folder where all my roms are and directed the rompath there and i tried making a folder in kawa-x plus, place slug4 in there and rompath is and the default d:\roms and it still doens't work

Deathbear Posted on Dec 21 2003, 11:09 PM

I made sure to change the.ini file for where the roms are placed. It now reads

e:\emus\Kawa-X Plus\Roms\

What am I doing wrong?

its a known bug that you can't change the rompath, it must be D:\Roms and your roms being in the roms folder within the emu's folder

after you done that, press x to rescan for roms

Edited by Prican25

seems peeps are still doin the PLUS thing. Someone contact me with info and i can send you a new default.xbe that adds mslug5 and samsho5 roms. all other roms will function as they did upto CTHD2k3 (last update)

i was hoping people would stop using Plus and migrate to SE but it seems that you have not. No big deal Im still using plus.

Like i said, i can send out the new default.xbe with new screenies for samsho5 and mslug5n.zip.

PM me the info if intersted.

basically it would give you

ROTD

KOF2k2

Metal slug4

metal slug5

CTHD2k3

PIM

SVC Chaos (you decide which P file you want to use)

Samurai Shodown V

all these work under 1 default.xbe

Edited by N3oGhost

also i just want to say if your planning to switch from plus to se or fbax any time later, expect to do a lot of rom renaming and some hunting for certain roms

theres lots of love to kawa-x plus :D

Edited by Prican25