Ideal woman..

I just find the idea of fucking some random chick so dirty. The paranoia of disease scares me. I'm a strong proponent of actually liking and knowing the girl before diving into her vagina. Maybe I'll go try for one after my exam.

goddamn i sound like a prude wtf.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is, you really like large girls then you don't mind getting with one. Those who are only curious about being with a rotund girl but don't see themselves really dating her, don't do it. If there's any bit of doubt in the back of your head against dating a fat girl that you're not attracted to, and you try to date that girl, your doubt will win you over in the end and probably end up turning the fat girl into a psycho like the one Kro mentioned for hurting them.

When looking for someone to be with, you should go for the one's that really attract you, and most of the time they are the thin women with nice figures. Else you just risk wasting your time and the fat girl's.

^Agreed with Gryph.

^I meant wasting your time if you wanted a relationship with a fat girl, when you're not naturally attracted to them. One-night stands don't matter.

^I meant wasting your time if you wanted a relationship with a fat girl, when you're not naturally attracted to them. One-night stands don't matter.

I feel 1000000000000000000 times better man for this post.,

x

I just find the idea of fucking some random chick so dirty. The paranoia of disease scares me. I'm a strong proponent of actually liking and knowing the girl before diving into her vagina. Maybe I'll go try for one after my exam.

goddamn i sound like a prude wtf.

This.

I know from experience that if sling your meat and two veg about that bugs jump on your nuts.

And you get ANYTHING.

Warts, Clap, bottom burps, fuck me i have been threw the mill.

If you go round fucking women with no protection 1 in 3 suggests shes doing it all he time and your gonna get hosed.