Ideal woman..

I had three whales in my time.

You wake up feeling guilty.

what the fuck are u talking about paul? lol like u took her cookies in her sleep or something or u punched a baby whats the deal

you wanna know how i felt after boning a bigger chick well i wasnt horny anymore mission accomplished and then she made me some snacks u cant beat that

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had three whales in my time.

You wake up feeling guilty.

what the fuck are u talking about paul? lol like u took her cookies in her sleep or something or u punched a baby whats the deal

you wanna know how i felt after boning a bigger chick well i wasnt horny anymore mission accomplished and then she made me some snacks u cant beat that

Went to see mika , sank three pints in 40 minutes , smoked in toilets got handled out by three fucking bouncers.

I dated a big girl for about a year.

An ideal woman, as inky says, is someone who puts up with your shit. This is a major factor obviously. But perfection is someone who meshes with you. There must be similar interests. I dated a girl who I found out rather quickly I couldnt stand. All we had was sex. I could not STAND her.

There was a really cool girl I knew but she didnt do it for me. She gamed and was on par with the fellas. But I just wasnt into her. Solidius can say were full of shit but it boils down to attraction. You cannot help who/what you are attracted to. I had my apprehensions about the big girl I mentioned... but who she is won out over what I saw. She was pretty but outweighed me by a good 100+ lbs, Im 200+ She turned out to be a physco though... After she broke up with me she went into my house (many roommates and someone was always home, never locked the place) and went through all my stuff. My computer was on and everything. She left a girl magazine previously (for girls, not smut)... she went through with a sharpie and blacked out all their faces and wrote "not me" on most of them.

Aaaany way you have to have some attraction. Plain and simple. She needs to have some similar interests. You need to be able to hold a conversation... and not nonsense like how was your day... work was yadda yadda yadda... ok what do you want for dinner... etc. Although there is a point where you run out of things to say, but if thats constant, I say there is something wrong. And you both need to be able to accept each other for what you are. None of that changing bullshit. The cliche molding nonsense alot joke about. If I game, alot, she should accept this. If its a deal breaker... then why start a relationship to begin with.

There is alot to be said about the changes that occur naturally when with a mate. You both play off each other and begin to do activities that you may not have tried before. Say I setski, I bring her into this. Say she mountain climbes, she brings me into that. Personalities slightly mesh which is normal. But all in all, you gotta be attracted and intellectually interested.

A big girl once said, "I dont know why guys always drool over hot chicks, sex is sex"

Bullshit. Why would anyone have sex with someone your not attracted to. That sounds harsh but is it? No. If you think a girl is pretty, thats that. Someone you are not into, even if she is hella cool, is still someone your not into.