Ideal woman..

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gryph: but seroiusly, the girl i'm looking for should be funny

or at least have a wicked sense of humor where i can say the things i like to say and she'll laugh

me: girls in cali are like that

gryph: unfortunately it's mainly fat trolls that are like that here

I think he has a point, it's hard to find a girl that's "one of the boys" but still attractive at the same time.

sorry to hear that ya shrimp dicked bastard, bigger chicks just have more stuff to work with is all i can tell ya its not something that bothers ya too much if ya dick is hard and u are ready to go to pound town skinny chicks seem like they are gonna get hurt i like a girl who is right in the middle

I've had a big girl or two in my day. Never a real heffer just chunky I guess. hahah. it's all the same. Big girls try harder to please you. and they can usually cook too. a skinny bones bitch can't cook nuthin'.

the perfect girl is whoever you can get to put up with your bullshit.

I've had a big girl or two in my day. Never a real heffer just chunky I guess. hahah. it's all the same. Big girls try harder to please you. and they can usually cook too. a skinny bones bitch can't cook nuthin'.

the perfect girl is whoever you can get to put up with your bullshit.

the man speaks the same truth i spouted in another thread but u guys still seem to be hung up on a chicks outer appearance, you guys are idiots