My emo topic

I have, not all of them though.

The last one said "why did you get her arrested on her birthday?"

One before that was going to put my face threw a window.

And one before that I got into a fight with her brother and step dad, I dodge his punch and planted one right on his melon.

But these people were idiots - I think Chinese people are all about honour and respect with stuff like this.

Show up with your hair greased back and a leather jacket and biker boots, as soon as they open the door spank your girl on the ass and go "hey old man where are the beers!"

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have, not all of them though.

The last one said "why did you get her arrested on her birthday?"

One before that was going to put my face threw a window.

And one before that I got into a fight with her brother and step dad, I dodge his punch and planted one right on his melon.

But these people were idiots - I think Chinese people are all about honour and respect with stuff like this.

Show up with your hair greased back and a leather jacket and biker boots, as soon as they open the door spank your girl on the ass and go "hey old man where are the beers!"

hahahahhahahahah

You are the worlds best forum poster.

She just left my hotel room a while ago. We had a little fight but everything is ok now.

• 2 weeks later...

We broke up.

She said we were not fit for each other and I agreed. I think it's also because her parents did not approve of me. They thought I was a play boy and going to take her to America. I don't want to be with someone that's so controlled by her parents, I want to be with someone that's willing to fight for me. I never loved her, but I think I was more infatuated with the idea of being in love potentially. I feel like I kinda rushed and forced everything, big mistake. We both moved too fast, only to disappoint each other.

I also have a confession to make, I cheated on her four times.

Yes I know I am a piece of sh*t. No she does not know and I am not going to tell her. It was with my bosses niece, not good. We met at a dinner and she came on to me. We all went out to the bar later that night and things started to "get going" in the restroom. I will leave out the details of all our sexual exploits because I know younger people view this forum. Now she wants to break up with her boyfriend to be with me (yes she knew I had a gf when we were sexing it up). If my boss finds out this could be bad. Thankfully the other two bosses/owners are my personal close friends. She sneaked out of her house late at night and spent it with me here in my apartment. This situation is fudged!

Another thing that bothers me... I did not care when my gf broke up with me. I really just want to meet a girl now and fall in love. I am threw with meaningless dating and playing games. I just want to settle down now.

We broke up.

She said we were not fit for each other and I agreed. I think it's also because her parents did not approve of me. They thought I was a play boy and going to take her to America. I don't want to be with someone that's so controlled by her parents, I want to be with someone that's willing to fight for me. I never loved her, but I think I was more infatuated with the idea of being in love potentially. I feel like I kinda rushed and forced everything, big mistake. We both moved too fast, only to disappoint each other.

Yes I know I am a piece of sh*t. No she does not know and I am not going to tell her. It was with my bosses niece, not good. We met at a dinner and she came on to me. We all went out to the bar later that night and things started to "get going" in the restroom. I will leave out the details of all our sexual exploits because I know younger people view this forum. Now she wants to break up with her boyfriend to be with me (yes she knew I had a gf when we were sexing it up). If my boss finds out this could be bad. Thankfully the other two bosses/owners are my personal close friends. She sneaked out of her house late at night and spent it with me here in my apartment. This situation is fudged!

Another thing that bothers me... I did not care when my gf broke up with me. I really just want to meet a girl now and fall in love. I am threw with meaningless dating and playing games. I just want to settle down now.

You need to stop drinking till drunk, get your shit together, and really avoid girls if possible. I am not sorry for you breaking up with your gf. It seems like you cant keep your dick under your pants. :)

BTW, you met the parents???? Isn't that a bit too early?? I never met my wife's parents until more than half a year at least.

We broke up.

You need to stop drinking till drunk, get your shit together, and really avoid girls if possible. I am not sorry for you breaking up with your gf. It seems like you cant keep your dick under your pants. B)

BTW, you met the parents???? Isn't that a bit too early?? I never met my wife's parents until more than half a year at least.

Never met her parents. They just hated me because I am not Chinese.

Classic ryan. hahahahaha ;)

:)

Paul...

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday the girl I cheated with called me (we have not talked for about two weeks) she said she needed someone to talk to and she did not know who to turn to. She said she knows I don't respect her and I am nothing in her heart. She told me she is not happy with her bf and does not know what to do, she's over-worked, exhausted, and misses me like crazy. She is surprised I listened to her and helped her get through this situation considering I just lost my gf and have my own struggles. She was also surprised I was being so sympathetic and kind considering we risked my job together and she also brought drama into my life by talking about me to my other boss.

She also said that it was some big brave "show off" saving that kid at the bar the other night. She said a few other things about me and my character. I told her to she can say or look at me anyway she wants, she's going to anyhow. I told her people tend to try to simplify and categorize me, I guess it makes me easier to deal with. I also went on to say that the real reason I answered her call and step in to save that kid is because they're human-beings... and her being one I deep down became fond of and even special to me in a way. The world seemed to be getting dimmer at the thought of me never seeing my ex again, not helping those in need. It's as if all these things did not just shut the lights out from all of those around me, but also in my mind...

They love you - but women by nature try to "grind you down" once they know they cant do that - you have passed the test.

Always stay mentally strong round any women, they will try to make you feel lesser for anything good you do, but once they realise that wont work, they "fall in love" with you.