I could quite frankly, just be a "loser"

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, take it easy on the guy.

he just needs some enlightenment and encouragement.

Daria sounds depressed to me and when your depressed everything and i mean EVERYTHING is like a blade in your brain.

He just needs guidance and nurturing.

The worst thing you can do to someone who is depressed is be like "pull your self together" it just does not work.

Depressed people leach energy from others especially people who have a nice nature, in turn that person resents that person because every-time they try to help they get drained with negativity.

Deppresion is contagious, when you hit rock bottom, you can fall threw the floor and fall again.

And its SO HARD to come back from it, my last bout took me three months of sleeping to get "over it."

Deppresion leads to anxiety and anxiety breeds more depression its a serious illness that can be treated. (social anxeity been quite a bad one that can turn to agoraphobia)

When I started my citalopram I was on 20mg for two months, I couldnt do shit!!!!

Id wake up and take it and 20 minutes later POW i was out like a light.

I constantly felt like shit, my head used to ache, my body ached, my brain was just a box of lose wires.

Every place i went i felt alone like no one was interested or cared, i even found my mother ignoring me because i drained her with my negative thoughts.

In the end i had to do what i never wanted to do UP MY DOSE!

3 Weeks later things MASSIVELY improved, I was back to my old self.

I felt brilliant, my anxiety had gone, i could handle people 20 times better, i was thankful for my medication.

Now i have taken a few steps back... but will try again this week.

All im saying is people dont post stuff like daria does without in my honest but quite experience opinion with out suffering from Deppresion.

Daria needs to see a doctor and explain his thoughts and feelings, it could possibly the best thing he does for him self all year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHA

one more thing (uh oh im steve jobs now lol) if u dont think u can get out and just meet people rent ya a hooker or go to gamegirl or something , just grow some balls and stop trying to be an attention whore all the advice in the world isnt gonna help YOU if YOU dont do anything to change.

oh and Daria bevis and butthead said hello lol

Don't create a prison for yourself by labeling yourself as some loner persona. Accepting defeat and living with that status quo is so much easier than actually doing something about it. Just know that with enough will power and desire you are capable of many things, as cliche and dumb as that sounds.

Sorry I've only read a few of the comments on the first page since I am uber busy and will have to catch up on this thread later.

Life's too short for self pity.

Listen guys, the dude obviously came here because he needs some help. Maybe he's just not ready to surpass his condition yet because quite possibly he hasn't understood it fully himself. This shit isn't something people overcome overnight, bam snap your fingers. You can bash him or whatever but in the end we've all at some point in our lives needed help or advice. He needs help and advice at the moment, even though he's trying to convince us he doesn't using some sort of denial logic or trying to convince himself.

Yes, I'd smack him upside the head if I ever saw him myself, but the intention would be to help him wake up. Because he has the potential to get over this, he just needs a large nudge, something to widen them eyes a bit, ya know?

edit: also, dude. what are your desires? what do you want? what makes you happy? have you tried everything that has the potential to make you happy?