I have been thinking about trying CoinOps but have some questions.

dosamania

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were completely in the right. It was stupid to do, there's no getting around it. I took the post as helpful.

dont worry plenty of people have mentioned snesorama on this forum and you aint the first.

• 2 weeks later...
You were completely in the right. It was stupid to do, there's no getting around it. I took the post as helpful.

dont worry plenty of people have mentioned snesorama on this forum and you aint the first.

lmao :D

Hello! I found this thread quite helpful and I've joined here because I ave additional questions that someone might be kind enough to help me with answers to..... this is one of the few threads that I have found with 2010 activity..

If i were to run the NBA jam games I will need mame0x 0.72 and that will run the jam games with full sound and quite a good speed correct? Will this also solve Mortal Kombat emulation issues?

Finally.. does anything out there run Killer instinct on the xbox?

Thank you guys and sorry for piggybacking off the other dude

ys Killer Instinct EMU for xbox are out there..the new CoinOPS Inferno will support Killer Instinct....also ill be looking at mameb6 core for all NBA jam MK and other midway stuff after the first Inferno....there will be a list of other stuff soon.... also as for activity the offical thread owns this one by about 100 times

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31894

kinda funny...but is it me or does the above 2 post look like it came from the same person...hmmnnn..how sad.. :D

ps..I ave a feeling.. B)

hello..

no not the same person. I'm not big on posting in threads. If I need something..i'll ask and hope someone is kind enough to provide me with some sort of direction..even if its a 150 page thread that doesnt make sense to me... but i try to read up before i do that.. so thats me and why my post up there exists, in a nut shell

I thank that booby guy (.)(.) ..or the eyeball guy..for his attempt to help. I have a few questions I'd like to ask him after I make this post.

unfortunately i feel the need to defend him first because he's the only one thats helped me or tried to help me....... at least he's not just posting comments trying to stir up some sht.

just sayin