I have been thinking about trying CoinOps but have some questions.

dosamania

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded reignite X standalone and was wondering if there are screenshot packs floating around? Thank you.

BTW my small, customized romset is 3GB lol.

I decided to get rid of mame 84 for Reignite X, mame 72 and b6. I'll still have FB as well.

Yeah, I added the majority of CPS 1,2 and Neo Geo games. I want to keep FB because I'm very attached to it, and I love having those sets in separate form, especially Neo Geo.

If I manually add screenshots, is there any specific I have to name them? Would I have to name the img the proper rom name. For instance, for After Burner 2, would I name the img 'aburner2' in accordance to the rom name?

Yes, I'm a noob at this stuff. Thanks for any help.

I am in the process of building a romset, dl-ing roms only from the mame sections (even for CPS 1.2 and NG games) from the usual sites. I read that coinops is built from mame 84 and that updated roms may not work. I'm just really worried that all the work I've done was a waste. I haven't any idea how old those roms are on the site, but is anything Mame ok?

For screenshots I've added, the average size is something like 300x230, will the emulator automatically re-size them to fit size of the entire screen?

Thanks again. Sorry about all the questions.

Edited by dosamania