Issues with original Xbox games

Emu Newbie

I got a few games from UG (Serious Sam and State of Emergency) and I'm having trouble getting them to work.

State of emergency works until I try to load the game, the loading bar almost makes it all the way across the screen and then it just stops.

Any ideas?

Thanks

I got a few games from UG (Serious Sam and State of Emergency) and I'm having trouble getting them to work.

State of emergency works until I try to load the game, the loading bar almost makes it all the way across the screen and then it just stops.

Any ideas?

Thanks

i am assuming you are playing them from a dvdr,if so then copy the iso image onto your pc hdd and then use qwix 101 to extract the iso.then once you have just the game folder,rebiuld the iso with a qwix and burn to dvdr again.

also use dvd decryptor or img burn to burn the iso to dvdr and burn at the slowest speed setting.

Any ideas?

Thanks

i am assuming you are playing them from a dvdr,if so then copy the iso image onto your pc hdd and then use qwix 101 to extract the iso.then once you have just the game folder,rebiuld the iso with a qwix and burn to dvdr again.

also use dvd decryptor or img burn to burn the iso to dvdr and burn at the slowest speed setting.

I'm playing it off of my hard drive. Maybe just a bad rip by someone?

Some games need a patch to work from hdd.

You can also use qwix to patch, but it doesn't always work.

Did you grab from the scene sets ?