when will the next coinops release be?

BritneysPAIRSisaGOD

Hi

I have a question too :)

You write your last beta launch officialy XBOX games ... it is excelent for the Arcade Xbox games :(

But you don't write if when we left the game, like an emulator, we come back to CoinOPs or we must reboot the Xbox like UnleashX ?

Thanks a lot

Bye

I love the Coinops emu, but how bout adding more arcade games to the list, like the "Gunmaster" ?

or I belive iq_132 did actually do a driver update for the system 32 game "Golden Axe II" but it never made it in the new release. maybe u can contact him and ask him if he has anymore drivers floating around that could make it into a new release? It was getting really good when u guys were working together and adding more features and games.

Thanks

Hi

I have a question too :)

You write your last beta launch officialy XBOX games ... it is excelent for the Arcade Xbox games :(

But you don't write if when we left the game, like an emulator, we come back to CoinOPs or we must reboot the Xbox like UnleashX ?

Thanks a lot

Bye

I think for that to happen you're gonna have to make coinops your main dash. Its not that hard to do. I don't think its something that can be written into a program that launches other xbes.

If more people would supply good quality movies and screenshots to BP, the next release would come sooner.

We still need lots of MDrive and N64 stuff.

PM me for a "needed" list.

On the arcade side of things, these games don't have drivers yet :

plz add these 2 pinball arcades (if possible) :

Time Scanner (timescan)

Witch (witch)

and these arcade games (if possible) :

Alpha Mission (alphamis)

Bio-hazard Battle (mp_bio)

Sonic Boom (sonicbom)

Mega Man III (PlayChoice-10) (pc_mman3)

Power Instinct Legends (plegends)

And these have drivers, but I haven't tested how they run yet.

I think they could be in.

--Asuka & Asuka (asuka)

--Explosive Breaker / Bakuretsu Breaker (explbrkr / bakubrkr)

--Daioh (daioh)

--Scooter Shooter (scotrsht)

--19XX: The War Against Destiny (19xx)

--Liberate (liberate)

--Dragon Blaze (dragnblz)

--Power Instinct 2 (pwrinst2)

--Pinball Action (pbaction)

--Pinbo (pinbo)

--Speed Ball (speedbal)

--Two Crude (twocrude)

--The Ninja Warriors (ninjaw)

--Strider 2 (strider2)

yes the only thing slowing ShowROOM was really the quality of the xtras wherent up to scratch.......alot more is now...but hopefully more so we can get ShowROOM consoles to a ShowROOM arcade level list wise then start to nail new features into the cores...the most requested ones like save and pixel perfect :)