well..well..well

Mag

@LSD, your still in Malaysia? Because I usually scared of the players with red connections or yellow since they are the ones with obnoxious win ratio I seen on ranking so yeah I don't like treading chicken online as I never play able to get into a game with folks with more than a red bar. I think U.S. gave up on tekken but I still see japan, other countries would still played this online like it's crack. I don't like T6 and but I do like T6 Force Mode, it's one of the reason I came back over and over; rpg like elements, farming, etc.

@Drake except that I make more stupid remarks on *cough*A@H than you ever did around that age. Just keep it real.

@echo, shaddup. Your post count is laughable after all these years.

I think you are the 1st one that i know that love the Tekken 6 Scenario Campaign :D:lol: Yeah, I am still in Malaysia. But moving to Beijing, China in end Aug. Fingers crossed if they have better connection (although I doubt it).

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@LSD, your still in Malaysia? Because I usually scared of the players with red connections or yellow since they are the ones with obnoxious win ratio I seen on ranking so yeah I don't like treading chicken online as I never play able to get into a game with folks with more than a red bar. I think U.S. gave up on tekken but I still see japan, other countries would still played this online like it's crack. I don't like T6 and but I do like T6 Force Mode, it's one of the reason I came back over and over; rpg like elements, farming, etc.

@Drake except that I make more stupid remarks on *cough*A@H than you ever did around that age. Just keep it real.

I think you are the 1st one that i know that love the Tekken 6 Scenario Campaign :D:lol: Yeah, I am still in Malaysia. But moving to Beijing, China in end Aug. Fingers crossed if they have better connection (although I doubt it).

Don't forget Wizard as well. We loved TForce mode so much that we ignored the main game all together, because let's be honest here. They made something good and addictive with campaign unlike previous TForce mode *cough*devil within, T5, T4. LSD bro, count me in for some coop TForce cuz I'll still play it regardless of already owning the T6 plat (too easy).

Don't forget Wizard as well. We loved TForce mode so much that we ignored the main game all together, because let's be honest here. They made something good and addictive with campaign unlike previous TForce mode *cough*devil within, T5, T4. LSD bro, count me in for some coop TForce cuz I'll still play it regardless of already owning the T6 plat (too easy).

Yeh, wait till i try the connection there :o No one play co-op here, all online battles :P

I really do like TF mode for T6.

Although I missed why they took out the good mini-games, along with being able to play past Tekken games, which is non-nonsensical, since the Blu-Ray would be able to hold T, T2, T3, T4, but then again T4, and T5 are too recent to be featured on a PS3 game.

I'm the silent assassin baby, ooooo oooooo.

Usually I speak with my joystick and not with my words but I'm getting old :)

Now people put my diaper on for me and point me on my way

Edited by echoman