well..well..well

Mag

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sup mag, long ass time since you've posted here.

Bro.

Edit: I find it hard to believe I remember Mag and Dev doesn't x.x.

Bcos you got your ass kicked by him? :D

x.x? Lies! I only ever played SFAIII or Metal Slug in IRC, and most of the time that was with Axl or Diso.

I mean, getting your ass kicked in the forum when you are still "Drake' :lol: We all remember that time, dood. :D

O wow, I thought you guys forgot about my teenage years. Come on I grew up here :D. I even remember going back and analyzing my 14 year old self. Shit was really weird, I can not believe I said some of the things I said on here.

O wow, I thought you guys forgot about my teenage years. Come on I grew up here :lol:. I even remember going back and analyzing my 14 year old self. Shit was really weird, I can not believe I said some of the things I said on here.

Well, it leaves a long lasting impression lolz :D Just be glad we are not going to be your future employers.

@LSD, your still in Malaysia? Because I usually scared of the players with red connections or yellow since they are the ones with obnoxious win ratio I seen on ranking so yeah I don't like treading chicken online as I never play able to get into a game with folks with more than a red bar. I think U.S. gave up on tekken but I still see japan, other countries would still played this online like it's crack. I don't like T6 and but I do like T6 Force Mode, it's one of the reason I came back over and over; rpg like elements, farming, etc.

@Drake except that I make more stupid remarks on *cough*A@H than you ever did around that age. Just keep it real.

@echo, shaddup. Your post count is laughable after all these years.