snes9xxbox or zsnexbox ?

pookie75

Can anybody tell me which is the best snes9xbox or zsnexbox?

Also what do the madmab editions add if im not using xtras & i also see there are some cheats rumble codes out now, will these work with the older versions of the xport emus if i use the dynamic skins?

I also read somewhere in one of madmabs posts that he may have a fix for people with a 1.6 xbox (which i have). What was the problem and is it only with madmab editons?

One final question, why is there no new madmab emu for master system?

As you guys can probably tell im a bit of a noob, and im not sure which way to go with these emus so if someone could take the time to answer my questions and help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by pookie75

Can anybody tell me which is the best snes9xbox or zsnexbox?

Also what do the madmab editions add if im not using xtras & i also see there are some cheats rumble codes out now, will these work with the older versions of the xport emus if i use the dynamic skins?

I also read somewhere in one of madmabs posts that he may have a fix for people with a 1.6 xbox (which i have). What was the problem and is it only with madmab editons?

One final question, why is there no new madmab emu for master system?

As you guys can probably tell im a bit of a noob, and im not sure which way to go with these emus so if someone could take the time to answer my questions and help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

if you are looking for the best compatibility for games then i would say go with zsnexbox,newest version is 3.7.

if you are looking for the best features then i would say they both have more or less the same features but maybe the new snes9xbox release by madmab has slightly more features to play with.

its all a matter really of what you want for yourself,personally i use both of these emus.

the cheats and rumbles for the new madmab editions will not work with older versions of xport emus this i am pretty sure.because these features were coded in the new release.

concerning the 1.6 xboxs,i think it is a bios issue could be wrong though.

i am sure these will be a release for the master system at some point,remember he is updating a LOAD of emus.

best to check here.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showforum=96