PC Heating Issues

Got a problem that's been bugging the hell out of me for a while now.

I have replaced parts, got a new case, installed new fans, and my temperatures still seem to come out extremely high for no apparent reason.

I have a new video card in place, a processor that got sent back(got a new one), got one fan in the back pushing air out, one in the front pushing air in, and one on the side pushing it out as well. Yet for the life of me whenever I game (the point of this pc) my temperatures sky rocket and hit levels that cause my PC to have a melt down.

Is there anything I can do to improve the cooling of my system?

its summer.

Whats your air temperature outside the box?

Is the tower on carpet or underneath any pipes that heat up under the floor?

You might just have a set up that is warm////?

Air conditioning in the house is broken, I'm sure the room temperature is around 75-85.

No there are no heat conductors around the machine.

I feel like the only other thing I can do is hide all the unused PSU cables inside the case :(.

You must be packing a powerful card.

Does it crash when playing for long periods of time?

If the fucker aint crashing you just got a hot slippery bitch for sure.

Mine heats up like shit, like a fan blower for the winter and im on an old 8800.

I have a 5750 installed, and yes it crashes from time to time and on reboot I'd see that the temperature is right on the borderline of what the pc was meant to handle.

Sucks so bad >.<, I'm supposed to be able to game with this pc.

Opened the case and redid all the PSU wires to be on the side instead of being all clumped up next to my cd-drive.

Hope it helps with the cooling but I highly doubt it'll do anything noticeable, though in theory it should help.

Its summer time nothing you can really do besides more fans or trying another location.

My gpu temps are usually in the 70s at max load and all of a sudden now I'm spiking at 110 when all of my other temps are about the same. I have a 9600gt which has some problems already but the card has been rock solid until this summer.

I'll be switching out to an aftermarket fan just cause I dont want any damage in the future if its not the summer.

No crashes or freezing either even at that high of a temp